I got new doggy

hohDougRN

Reaction score
I got new puppy today he is a daschund breed! I am very excited about it. He will be good therapy for me. I will try to get some pictures of him today.

Gdod choice! I had one for 16 years, short-haired red dachund, her name was "Blossom". Very loyal and loving.

very cool! pix pix pix! I'm extremely fond of dachshund breed but none of my family members like it.

dogs025.jpg

Yep! Looks exactly like my old Blossom!....And all the big dogs were scared of her, no kidding!....She could run off a pit bull....Dunno exactly what it is with daschunds....I believe they were bred in Germany? And were used to dig foxholes?....Very prideful breed!...Good watchdogs too.

Yep! Looks exactly like my old Blossom!....And all the big dogs were scared of her, no kidding!....She could run off a pit bull....Dunno exactly what it is with daschunds....I believe they were bred in Germany? And were used to dig foxholes?....Very prideful breed!...Good watchdogs too.

MePictures006.jpg

Hope you all enjoy...I did get asked if he is puppy min pin dog, I dunno

awesome dog! that dog food looks kinda huge! and don't forget to regularly clip his nails. puppy is such a festy digger especially on your sofa! :cool2:

btw - why is it on cold hard concrete floor?

he was just on patio eating and Im tryting to train in voiding on the chux pads for first. Thanks for the advice Jiro.

He looks very healthy, shiny coat....is he pure-bred daschund?....Has big feet, very wide.

Naw, I don't think so- he didn't come with papers & stuff.

uh-oh........ he must be provided with papers especially medical documentation. You don't know what kind of shots he received or if he did receive any. Where did you get the dog from?

Just some family- I can visit their home tomorrow, as well as take him to vet for check up.

Just some family- I can visit their home tomorrow, as well as take him to vet for check up.

ah i see. Ask them if Bud has received any shot or not. That will make it a lot easier for vet to know what shot to use and when to use. Right now at this stage - the puppy is very susceptible to several kind of worms such as heartworm, intestinal worm, etc. etc. cuz puppy will chew and eat on anything. Nothing to be alarmed about but just a precautionary measure to take.

Hey Doug, that s a very cute dog you got there! Enjoy Bud - he will bring so much to your life :) Hugs

Thanks guys. I find out he needs shots and checkup which I will take care of.

how are you and bud doing so far? he keeping you up all nights? LOL!

ah i see. Ask them if Bud has received any shot or not. That will make it a lot easier for vet to know what shot to use and when to use. Right now at this stage - the puppy is very susceptible to several kind of worms such as heartworm, intestinal worm, etc. etc. cuz puppy will chew and eat on anything. Nothing to be alarmed about but just a precautionary measure to take.

Parvo. That is a really important thing to get shots for right away.

Back