I got ACT score from mail

I didn't have any problems with my VR. They paid for my tuition and dorm room, as well as my interpreters, for the 2006-2007 academic year, probably because I was born before 1983 (my bday is 11/09/1982).

That 06-07 year is my last year at that university, but after showing VR my grades, then I will transfer to another university for bachelor's degree. VR will pay for all that too. Hopefully I'd graduate with Bachelor's in 2008.

It has nothing with age, it was from other story.

One of my friend went to Gally in last fall since he graduated in 2006, same as my graduation year, also he made same score as mine but he's from other state.

I'm going to think about want move back to my old state, probably not in IL anymore.

i took act test scored 16 and was accepeted at Gally and University of Louisville as freshman... but i chosed gally... ya shld not have any problem with that

I had found out, also VR did emailed to me that I need have remedial class at Gally and asked them about how long is remedial class to be done, also they said probably required for students with low score on ACT or SAT.

FYI, I haven't met on NTID's requirement for ACT, must to be 13 or 14 to meet the requirement.

I take it that it's your first time taking ACT? If so, it's normal to get the scores that you didn't expected to get at your first time. The first time I took ACT in my sophomore year in high school, I scored 13. I bought ACT college prep test book over the summer and when I took ACT again in the fall, I scored 21. It's really helpful and I would suggest that you should get one for yourself. You can find it at Amazon.com: Kaplan ACT 2007 Premier Program (w/ CD-ROM) (Kaplan Act (Book & CD-Rom)): Books: Kaplan

It will help you in a long run.

Also, I have to ask, what grade are you in right now?

As for the remedial classes-- it's all about doing well on your placement tests. Gallaudet wants to see how much skills that you learned from high school and how to put them in use. What I found could be helpful is to take English or Math classes at community college during your senior year in high school and have credits transferring to Gallaudet.

I take it that it's your first time taking ACT? If so, it's normal to get the scores that you didn't expected to get at your first time. The first time I took ACT in my sophomore year in high school, I scored 13. I bought ACT college prep test book over the summer and when I took ACT again in the fall, I scored 21. It's really helpful and I would suggest that you should get one for yourself. You can find it at Amazon.com: Kaplan ACT 2007 Premier Program (w/ CD-ROM) (Kaplan Act (Book & CD-Rom)): Books: Kaplan

It will help you in a long run.

Also, I have to ask, what grade are you in right now?

As for the remedial classes-- it's all about doing well on your placement tests. Gallaudet wants to see how much skills that you learned from high school and how to put them in use. What I found could be helpful is to take English or Math classes at community college during your senior year in high school and have credits transferring to Gallaudet.

I'm already graduated in 2006.

Back