I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

I was surprised, I had a lovely bridal shower party yesterday. It was very very nice and relax chatting with all of the ladies !! Oh boy, I need that and I felt so great to be with ladies as relax. I laughed all the day ! It was muggy and humdity but we find a way to enjoy ourselves.

I got a nice gifts and lovely and beautiful decoration with bridal shower. It was decorated autmntime as theme for my wedding fall !! It was so good to seeing my old friends ! :D

Sabrina said:
I was surprised, I had a lovely bridal shower party yesterday. It was very very nice and relax chatting with all of the ladies !! Oh boy, I need that and I felt so great to be with ladies as relax. I laughed all the day ! It was muggy and humdity but we find a way to enjoy ourselves.

I got a nice gifts and lovely and beautiful decoration with bridal shower. It was decorated autmntime as theme for my wedding fall !! It was so good to seeing my old friends ! :D
awwwwww it so wonderful news!!! i am glad that u has so fun! :mrgreen:

Sabrina said:

wow, it´s too early to have bridal shower party? I thought it could be few days before wedding?

It´s great that you enjoy yourself on your wonderful day with ladies... I bet it´s real fun since I know you... :giggle:

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it´s too early to have bridal shower party? I thought it could be few days before wedding?

It´s great that you enjoy yourself on your wonderful day with ladies... I bet it´s real fun since I know you... :giggle:
depend on people's type some of them prefer a month early... some of them prefer right before wedding...

I remember mine was 1 month before wedding.. what a blastful, of course I gave the key to my bro in law when we had a jack and jill party (both men and women) it was sooo fun.. friends keep giving us drinks boy we both got drunk LOL but i had blastful time till we left to go home. i was blank! hehe.. oh well

Anyway.....

Sabrirna, I am very happy that you had a lovely time, and you got to see your old friends I do remember my times when I see old friends...

Let you know i will be in maine end of aug, we will still come in oct.. :)

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Sabrirna, I am very happy that you had a lovely time, and you got to see your old friends I do remember my times when I see old friends...

Let you know i will be in maine end of aug, we will still come in oct.. :)

Wendy

That is great, we will be seeing you in October. PM me with your new address.

wow Wendy, you will going Sabrina´s wedding... wow.... I HOPE I will see you there... ;) :thumb:

Congratulations! Your wedding will be coming up soon! October is a lovely time to get married.

Can't wait to going to the honeymoon next week. :dance2:

City-Night-Lights-pg-1.jpg

Gatlinburgh, Tennesee

Beaming_Gatlinburg.jpg

beam from the sunshine :D

gatlinburg17.gif

Here is a postcard for everyone in AllDeaf. ;)

few more days left.. no more single bachelorette ! :P

pls say hi to smokies for me. thanks.

Sabrina said:

Gatlinburgh, Tennesee

Beaming_Gatlinburg.jpg

gatlinburg17.gif

My best friend lived there for some time, she said it's absolutely beautiful there. You'll have a great time there. Congratulations on your engagement and on your wedding in 3 days!!

Sabrina said:

Gatlinburgh, Tennesee

Beaming_Gatlinburg.jpg

gatlinburg17.gif

Sabrina and American Chopper...

Gosh this place looks so Awesome I will have to go there someday if I am in midwest again :)

and I will see you this Sat... :) :) hugs

Wendy

lovely story and sorry i am behind on that :Oops: Best wishes for a happy future for u and americanchopper.. :)

We will be going to Gibbet Hill Grill which the place build 1622 with mountains for the one year anniversary engagement. We will be sitting nearby the fireplace. It will be our very special romantic dinnner. :ily: my husband !!!

He has been so wonderful to my two children and me !!!

Aw how sweet of him ! That's good to know that he made you and your sons happy. ;) :thumb:

Kalista said:
We will be going to Gibbet Hill Grill which the place build 1622 with mountains for the one year anniversary engagement. We will be sitting nearby the fireplace. It will be our very special romantic dinnner. :ily: my husband !!!

He has been so wonderful to my two children and me !!!

Where is this 383 year old restaurant, Sabby? Upstate NY or outside Boston? Bet the architecture is interesting....lots of large wood beams, I think.....have fun and HappValentine's!

Tousi said:
Where is this 383 year old restaurant, Sabby? Upstate NY or outside Boston? Bet the architecture is interesting....lots of large wood beams, I think.....have fun and HappValentine's!

yes absoultely wood beams. They renovated in 2004. It is in North of Massachusetts. Nearby VT

Kalista said:
yes absoultely wood beams. They renovated in 2004. It is in North of Massachusetts. Nearby VT

Does that mean you two will spend the night up there, too? That would be nice....

Tousi said:
Does that mean you two will spend the night up there, too? That would be nice....

Would u like to join with us ? :3some:

:naughty:

Back