I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

Each day I still miss my husband, but I wonder what God's plan for the rest of my life will be. I look forward to spending time. I am certain that God sent me my little angel of two sons to lift me out of the black hole that I felt myself sinking into.

The wedding rings are a symbol or sign of our love, faith and commitment to one another. I may will put those rings on a chain and wear it around my neck. Each of us will decide, in time what works for us and our life to come. In time we take the focus off our loss and pain...........we look to what we can do for others and move, one step at a time towards our new future.

That is very moving! I am so glad you have your two wonderful sons with you for support. :)

That is very moving! I am so glad you have your two wonderful sons with you for support. :)

It all happened so fast. I had no idea what was happening. He had no symptoms- everything seemed perfectly fine. The pain is crushing. I hurt so much and I am so scared about living my life without him. I can't stop crying and feeling panic. We were so much in love with each other. We were so, so happy together. I miss him so much. I miss his touch and the way he would hold me. We spent so much time together - we were inseperable. Now I can barely get through the day.

The day seems to go on forever and I don't know how I'm going to do this. The pain is so incredibly bad, but talking to people seems to help. Thank you for listening. I don't have too many people who really understand. I am hibernating socially, I am trying to get out once a while.

I am so sorry about your loss. I really wish that I could be there to give you some comfort.
Think you can go to see a pastor at church in your local area and ask for help to meet your spiritual needs ? Maybe, he can help you with somethin'. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Here's my :hug:

I am so sorry about your loss. I really wish that I could be there to give you some comfort.
Think you can go to see a pastor at church in your local area and ask for help to meet your spiritual needs ? Maybe, he can help you with somethin'. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Here's my :hug:

I will start to attend a Grief Support Group in end of February with an interpreter. Also, today there will have a representation about the Grief and Loss this afternoon. It may helps me to understand how can I cope with grief and pain everyday.

Thanks CyberRed :ty:

A good support group is the best thing you can do for yourself right now. Also try to remember that he is looking down on you all the time and wants you to be happy. Take time for yourself. This isn't one of those things you will ever just "get over", he is a part of who you are.

I read here whoa! I am sooo sorry your husband loss.. It wonderful memory your story here. I love it read romantic! It not easy for your life without husband. I never heard you went to honeymoon place. Maybe someday We can go there thank you tell me about honeymoon trip.

I will start to attend a Grief Support Group in end of February with an interpreter. Also, today there will have a representation about the Grief and Loss this afternoon. It may helps me to understand how can I cope with grief and pain everyday.

I am very happy that you will go there!

I am sorry to read about this and I thought Americanchopper was alive. I think I have seen a few of his posts on AllDeaf.com before and I will keep you in my prayers, Kalista and I pray that somehow, someday you will meet a very good man who marry you and he will be very good to you for the rest of your life.

God Bless :angel:

I am sorry to read about this and I thought Americanchopper was alive. I think I have seen a few of his posts on AllDeaf.com before and I will keep you in my prayers, Kalista and I pray that somehow, someday you will meet a very good man who marry you and he will be very good to you for the rest of your life. God Bless :angel:

FYI- We will have a Memorial Service in Pittsburgh, PA April 7th at Duquesne University.

You might miss to read this thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/35602-memories-americanchopper.html

i am glad that u go there and it will help u... iundy how ur feeling.. sigh.. if i were u, i will same thing... :hug:

*sigh* I wanna give you BIG hug!!! I can't imagine what you going thru, I would be in same thing if my husband passed away.

I was a little sad that Andrew wasn't here to spoil me this year for the Valentine's Day. He'll be on my mind all day today but I'll try to think happy thoughts--good memories. I had more love and spoiling in the years I had with Andrew than some women get in a lifetime so I just have to count my blessings to have him with me for almost ten years.

Hope, he likes the Valentine's Day wreath that I made. Mailed it to the cemetery in New Jersey. I wrote a nice note to tie up on teddy bear with bow and flowers on wreath. Now, it is his turn to be spoil from me. :)

Miss him everyday !!

I was a little sad that Andrew wasn't here to spoil me this year for the Valentine's Day. He'll be on my mind all day today but I'll try to think happy thoughts--good memories. I had more love and spoiling in the years I had with Andrew than some women get in a lifetime so I just have to count my blessings to have him with me for almost ten years.

Hope, he likes the Valentine's Day wreath that I made. Mailed it to the cemetery in New Jersey. I wrote a nice note to tie up on teddy bear with bow and flowers on wreath. Now, it is his turn to be spoil from me. :)

Miss him everyday !!
oh yea he love it and he is happy to have Valentine's Day wreath from u.. he really love u and watch over u!!! :hug:

Aww I am sure Andrew will love the wreath you made for him! He will cherish it.. its a gift made with love from you! :hug: Just think of good memories yall had together! oh yeah... I am sure he is looking down at you with love and watching over you! :hug:

Matzo Tov to your engagement!

throwstones.. they got married.. and now kalista's husband died on nov 2nd.. kalista was reflecting back on her memories of her and her husband.. Nothing wrong with wanting to remember good times to keep love going and keep it alive... :)

so sad and sorry to hear about ur story starting so nicely then u lost him in such a short time. My thoughts are with u in times like this. Take care

Back