I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
4
I was surprised, I had a lovely bridal shower party yesterday. It was very very nice and relax chatting with all of the ladies !! Oh boy, I need that and I felt so great to be with ladies as relax. I laughed all the day ! It was muggy and humdity but we find a way to enjoy ourselves.

I got a nice gifts and lovely and beautiful decoration with bridal shower. It was decorated autmntime as theme for my wedding fall !! It was so good to seeing my old friends ! :D
 

TweetyBird

...
Premium Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
21,465
Reaction score
0
Sabrina said:
I was surprised, I had a lovely bridal shower party yesterday. It was very very nice and relax chatting with all of the ladies !! Oh boy, I need that and I felt so great to be with ladies as relax. I laughed all the day ! It was muggy and humdity but we find a way to enjoy ourselves.

I got a nice gifts and lovely and beautiful decoration with bridal shower. It was decorated autmntime as theme for my wedding fall !! It was so good to seeing my old friends ! :D
awwwwww it so wonderful news!!! i am glad that u has so fun! :mrgreen:
 

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
31,022
Reaction score
9
Sabrina said:
I was surprised, I had a lovely bridal shower party yesterday. It was very very nice and relax chatting with all of the ladies !! Oh boy, I need that and I felt so great to be with ladies as relax. I laughed all the day ! It was muggy and humdity but we find a way to enjoy ourselves.

I got a nice gifts and lovely and beautiful decoration with bridal shower. It was decorated autmntime as theme for my wedding fall !! It was so good to seeing my old friends ! :D

wow, it´s too early to have bridal shower party? I thought it could be few days before wedding?

It´s great that you enjoy yourself on your wonderful day with ladies... I bet it´s real fun since I know you... :giggle:
 

WBHarley

Active Member
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
6
Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it´s too early to have bridal shower party? I thought it could be few days before wedding?

It´s great that you enjoy yourself on your wonderful day with ladies... I bet it´s real fun since I know you... :giggle:
depend on people's type some of them prefer a month early... some of them prefer right before wedding...

I remember mine was 1 month before wedding.. what a blastful, of course I gave the key to my bro in law when we had a jack and jill party (both men and women) it was sooo fun.. friends keep giving us drinks boy we both got drunk LOL but i had blastful time till we left to go home. i was blank! hehe.. oh well

Anyway.....

Sabrirna, I am very happy that you had a lovely time, and you got to see your old friends I do remember my times when I see old friends...

Let you know i will be in maine end of aug, we will still come in oct.. :)

Wendy
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
4
WBHarley said:
Sabrirna, I am very happy that you had a lovely time, and you got to see your old friends I do remember my times when I see old friends...

Let you know i will be in maine end of aug, we will still come in oct.. :)

Wendy

That is great, we will be seeing you in October. PM me with your new address.
 

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
31,022
Reaction score
9
wow Wendy, you will going Sabrina´s wedding... wow.... I HOPE I will see you there... ;) :thumb:
 

Jellybean

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Congratulations! Your wedding will be coming up soon! October is a lovely time to get married.
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
4
Can't wait to going to the honeymoon next week. :dance2:

City-Night-Lights-pg-1.jpg


Gatlinburgh, Tennesee

Beaming_Gatlinburg.jpg


beam from the sunshine :D

gatlinburg17.gif


Here is a postcard for everyone in AllDeaf. ;)
 

deafclimber

New Member
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
0
few more days left.. no more single bachelorette ! :P

pls say hi to smokies for me. thanks.
 

whodatshroom

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Sabrina said:
Can't wait to going to the honeymoon next week. :dance2:

City-Night-Lights-pg-1.jpg


Gatlinburgh, Tennesee

Beaming_Gatlinburg.jpg


beam from the sunshine :D

gatlinburg17.gif


Here is a postcard for everyone in AllDeaf. ;)

My best friend lived there for some time, she said it's absolutely beautiful there. You'll have a great time there. Congratulations on your engagement and on your wedding in 3 days!!
 

WBHarley

Active Member
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
6
Sabrina said:
Can't wait to going to the honeymoon next week. :dance2:

City-Night-Lights-pg-1.jpg


Gatlinburgh, Tennesee

Beaming_Gatlinburg.jpg


beam from the sunshine :D

gatlinburg17.gif


Here is a postcard for everyone in AllDeaf. ;)


Sabrina and American Chopper...

Gosh this place looks so Awesome I will have to go there someday if I am in midwest again :)

and I will see you this Sat... :) :) hugs

Wendy
 

Awauphi

Active Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
10,226
Reaction score
3
lovely story and sorry i am behind on that :Oops: Best wishes for a happy future for u and americanchopper.. :)
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
4
We will be going to Gibbet Hill Grill which the place build 1622 with mountains for the one year anniversary engagement. We will be sitting nearby the fireplace. It will be our very special romantic dinnner. :ily: my husband !!!

He has been so wonderful to my two children and me !!!
 

Maria

Active Member
Premium Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
10,309
Reaction score
0
Aw how sweet of him ! That's good to know that he made you and your sons happy. ;) :thumb:
 

Tousi

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
18,470
Reaction score
181
Kalista said:
We will be going to Gibbet Hill Grill which the place build 1622 with mountains for the one year anniversary engagement. We will be sitting nearby the fireplace. It will be our very special romantic dinnner. :ily: my husband !!!

He has been so wonderful to my two children and me !!!

Where is this 383 year old restaurant, Sabby? Upstate NY or outside Boston? Bet the architecture is interesting....lots of large wood beams, I think.....have fun and HappValentine's!
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
4
Tousi said:
Where is this 383 year old restaurant, Sabby? Upstate NY or outside Boston? Bet the architecture is interesting....lots of large wood beams, I think.....have fun and HappValentine's!

yes absoultely wood beams. They renovated in 2004. It is in North of Massachusetts. Nearby VT
 

Tousi

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
18,470
Reaction score
181
Kalista said:
yes absoultely wood beams. They renovated in 2004. It is in North of Massachusetts. Nearby VT

Does that mean you two will spend the night up there, too? That would be nice....
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
7,927
Reaction score
4
Tousi said:
Does that mean you two will spend the night up there, too? That would be nice....


Would u like to join with us ? :3some:


:naughty:
 
Top