I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

awww!! The ring is pretty! Have you picked out the wedding band to go with your engagement ring? What does the wedding band look like?

Congrats, Sabrina and AC!! Funny, I got engaged too on Feb. 12th of this year. My fiance asked me to marry him at Hooters :giggle: something different! All my friends were there but none of them knew nor did I! Anyways, I was watching my other friend open his b'day gifts (really, we were there for his b'day party) my fiance was sitting at the table and put the ring on the table where I was sitting. I came back to sit with him and I looked and saw a black box and looked at him and said "you're kidding me!?" He said no, and opened the box with a ring in it and asked me to marry him. So I said yes.. and I annouced the good news and of course everyone came running to me wanting to see my ring. Tweety bird and punkywolfy was there! They all said it was about time! We've been together for 4 years going on 5 in December.

Just thought I'd include myself in this too..

Congrats again!

wow, real beautiful ring..... I see it at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RebelGirl said:
Congrats, Sabrina and AC!! Funny, I got engaged too on Feb. 12th of this year. My fiance asked me to marry him at Hooters :giggle: something different! All my friends were there but none of them knew nor did I! Anyways, I was watching my other friend open his b'day gifts (really, we were there for his b'day party) my fiance was sitting at the table and put the ring on the table where I was sitting. I came back to sit with him and I looked and saw a black box and looked at him and said "you're kidding me!?" He said no, and opened the box with a ring in it and asked me to marry him. So I said yes.. and I annouced the good news and of course everyone came running to me wanting to see my ring. Tweety bird and punkywolfy was there! They all said it was about time! We've been together for 4 years going on 5 in December.

Just thought I'd include myself in this too..

Congrats again!

Congrats RebelGirl !!

When is your wedding date ? The arrangement causes us stressful and make sure that we have everything to follow up the wedding lists in our book. The time goes by flies really fast than you expect. :shock:

AmericanChopper said:
That's exactly ring I purposed engangment ring to Sabrina on Valentine's day~~ ehhe

Awwwwwwww that was nice of you, the past, future and present stone that the meaning of it. Wow real beauty. :hug: Thanks AC!

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, real beautiful ring..... I see it at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheering along with Liebling :applause: it is a beautiful ring!!

Sabrina said:
Congrats RebelGirl !!

When is your wedding date ? The arrangement causes us stressful and make sure that we have everything to follow up the wedding lists in our book. The time goes by flies really fast than you expect. :shock:

I've been married before, will be my fiance's first. I don't want a wedding, he does.. So I kinda made a deal with him. I thought that we'd just elope and get married maybe at the smokey mountain and have a honeymoon there too. When we come back.. we'd have a reception and invite everyone to come celebrate with us. BUT WHEN?? we haven't decided yet. More likely will be 2006, hopefully it'll be a good year for us. This year hasn't been that great. My grandmother passed away in april, my mother passed away in may. My fiance's step-father is in Iraq fighting for his country and won't be home til November. So that's why we decided to wait til next year and see how it goes!

by the way, Beautiful ring you have!

Peachy Lady said:
awww!! The ring is pretty! Have you picked out the wedding band to go with your engagement ring? What does the wedding band look like?

Peachy lady,
We got the wedding band but it's hard to describe but it's really nice wedding band ring. i am looking forward to get married with sabby. :) :applause:

Congratulations! Sabrina, you seem happier now than I have ever seen you. I am glad that you found someone to spend the rest of your life with, who makes you feel this way. I wish you and AC the best always.

wow! very beautiful ring U had, Sabrinia. Wish u good luck for ur wedding this fall.

AmericanChopper said:
Peachy lady,
We got the wedding band but it's hard to describe but it's really nice wedding band ring. i am looking forward to get married with sabby. :) :applause:

I'm so excited that you will get married this fall!! Please post your wedding picture for all of us to see! I know you and AC will make beautifuuuullll wedding couple who's sooo much in love! :dance2:

RebelGirl said:
I've been married before, will be my fiance's first. I don't want a wedding, he does.. So I kinda made a deal with him. I thought that we'd just elope and get married maybe at the smokey mountain and have a honeymoon there too. When we come back.. we'd have a reception and invite everyone to come celebrate with us. BUT WHEN?? we haven't decided yet. More likely will be 2006, hopefully it'll be a good year for us. This year hasn't been that great. My grandmother passed away in april, my mother passed away in may. My fiance's step-father is in Iraq fighting for his country and won't be home til November. So that's why we decided to wait til next year and see how it goes!

by the way, Beautiful ring you have!

I can understand about your situation. Hang in there !

Honeymoon

We will be at Great Smoky Mountain in Tennessee for the honeymoon. We will be staying in Gatlinburg cabin with view mountains. I can't wait to go there. :D

9434GatlinburgBypass.jpg

moutainloft1.jpg

12181b.jpg

12155d.jpg

flowers_view.jpg

Sabrina, the pictures are incredible... :shock: Very good choice for the October Honeymoon. How did you hear about the place in TN? Are you two going to fly or drive?

Katzie said:
Sabrina, the pictures are incredible... :shock: Very good choice for the October Honeymoon. How did you hear about the place in TN? Are you two going to fly or drive?

It's a very popular for the honeymoon there. It's the second largest honeymoon of the US. you know, The very first one is las vegas, Neveda for get marrying and honeymoon here.

I used to live there in TN for 6 years. ( Knoxville TN) which is not far away from Galtingburg TN about half hour away. We will fly over there and rent a car there. plus will visit my old friends there. I can't wait to see them again in TN. :wiggle:

Why don't you guys visit there at Galtingburg, TN ?? HeHe

What a wonderful story of Sabina and AC!!! Congratulations! :applause:

How did you both meet??

Peachy Lady said:

The diamonds are all over on the top of gold band to match with the engagement ring. I could not wait to wear it on the wedding's day. :D

flyfishfemme said:
What a wonderful story of Sabina and AC!!! Congratulations! :applause:

How did you both meet??

We meet on the Deaf Pen Pal in 1998 and Deaf Chat room. We meet at once in May 1998 then he flew back to Pittsburgh, PA. We just friend but somehow we start to fooling around to pick each other. We laughed all the night at AC's parents s house in Pittsburgh, PA. We rode on duck boat in city of Pittsburgh. We started to fell in love each other. It was so romantic night at Pittsburgh top of the mountains. We drank wine and giggle all the night.

His Mom and family made me really happier. They gave me and two sons alot of support. We really admire his family and AC alot !

My two sons look up at AC's parents who have a good educational. They are professors at Universities. They are PhD decorate degrees !! My sons love to challenge with them to debate various subjects. :) My older son wants to be a Graphic Designer. My younger son wants to be a lawyer.

Back