I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

Sorry it took me so long to get back and reply to you, Kalista. Yes, I went through grief counseling. It is very helpful, especially when the death is so sudden and unexpected. It also was helpful in showing me the best way to help my son deal with the loss of his father at such a young age. He was only 6, and the concept of death is something that is so hard for a young child to understand.

It has been 15 years since my husband died, so I have had a lot of time to deal with it. It never goes away completely, because your memories are always with you, but it does reach the point where it is just apart of your life story instead of the focus of your life story.

Thank you for you kind words.

True unexpected death causes our psychological extremely pain and grief. My younger son was performed CPR on his step-Dad. He died front of my son, it was a tremendous traumatized for him.

True unexpected death causes our psychological extremely pain and grief. My younger son was performed CPR on his step-Dad. He died front of my son, it was a tremendous traumatized for him.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. That had to be a horrible experience for him. I hope he is learning to deal with that. If you don't mind my asking, how old was your son?

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. That had to be a horrible experience for him. I hope he is learning to deal with that. If you don't mind my asking, how old was your son?

He was 19 years old at this time when it was occurred. He adopted a new puppy Beagel which helps his psychological much improvement. He got a full time job which he loves it so much, work with people everyday. His self-esteem is much better at this time.

He was 19 years old at this time when it was occurred. He adopted a new puppy Beagel which helps his psychological much improvement. He got a full time job which he loves it so much, work with people everyday. His self-esteem is much better at this time.

I am glad to hear that he is doing well. Pets are great for helping to deal with grief. Being with people, and having a job he loves help to keep his spirits up.

ah I had no idea he passed away. I been so behind news lately. But you are in my prayers and I am sure one day you find a wonderful man as your husband was to you. I am sure you are a wonderful lady.

yep, you are a new member by Alldeaf, but you should be read it for first thread and look at date, when? It was almost 3 years ago. be carefully!
have fun to posting! ;)

I am glad to hear that he is doing well. Pets are great for helping to deal with grief. Being with people, and having a job he loves help to keep his spirits up.

yes that is very true. I saw the news on TV few weeks ago. Children are very sick with cancer, etc... very depress. Their mental and physical deteriorated, they brought the dogs to visit the children. They laughed and stood up from the beds. They played with the dogs to throw the balls, etc... Their mental and physical are much improved !! It is so miracle!!

Dogs and Cats are very important to us, they always make our lives cheer up.

Back