I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Last Saturday night, we both had to work that night, so I didn't expect anything special. When I woke up, there was an adorable teddy bear with sweet candy hearts all over on Teddy Bear in my bed. I never saw this kind of stuffing adorable and different teddy bear. I love it every moment. He gave it to me such earlier than Valentine’s Day. I did not expect more than that anything else. He is a type of romantic guy.

He paged me at work and made a big deal about what restaurant we were going to, and how much he wanted me to enjoy the night. It was all really sweet, but I didn't think much of it.

Last night, my fiancé’ and I really hate to going to the Laundromat to wash the clothes. We want to get over with it before we can ahead to the restaurant. I folded the clothes and he approached me with his sad face. He said, ”he wish – he could afford to buy me a diamond ring. (Of course, he was a good actor). I said, do not worry about the ring. We can find a way to find the rings for our wedding. We want to focus on payment on the photographer, DJ music, videographer and reception, which are priority than anything else. We compromised each other. We hugged and kissed each other at the Laundromat.

We arrived at the Lafayette House at the parking a lot. American Chopper gave me a red rose with baby breath. I saw he carried a red valet heart-shape pillow with cards into the restaurant. I was not suspicious anything because he told me he couldn’t afford to purchase an engagement ring. I immediately accepted it.

We had really nice romantic at the Lafayette House restaurant with beautiful Valentine’s Day wreath on the wall nearby the fireplace in Foxboro. We never have had a fancy restaurant entire our life at this moment. We had a special candlelight dinner for the two of us view a beautiful Victoria decoration on the wooden wall. That restaurant is very old approximately over 150 years old.

We exchanged the cards, and then he looked at me and told me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Of course, I started tearing up! He started saying all these sweet things about us being perfect for each other. He gathered me into his arms, and then asked, "Don't you feel anything inside the pillow?" I said, "Yes." I was hugging him and tearing- and then I pulled a black box from the red heart-shaped pillow. He opened a jewelry box that had magically appeared in his hand. I immediately started tearing. We had squabbled once about me looking at an engagement ring in a jewelry store last summer. Well, it turned out that he went back and bought that ring right after I looked at it. He just didn't want me ever think that he was going to propose, so I would be surprised. I was!! I was anticipating the evening to marry to this wonderful man, American Chopper.

We are getting married in October 8th of this year, it is my mother’s birthday and also Bubba’s birthday is October 7th. We choice those special dates for our wedding to be honor of my mother, Bernice Cooke Stafford and Elizabeth Griffith birthdays. We know that they will be watching our wedding from the heaven.

It is one of the happiest memories of my life, and I am just pleased that American Chopper and I will be making joyful memories, like that one, for the rest of our lives. It was an amazingly wondrous Valentine's night. It will forever be the happiest moment of my life!
:hug:

Wow Congs! That is so sweet... Make sure you invite us
thumb.gif

CoNgRaTuLaTiOns!!!!! to both of you!!!

I am so happy for you two!! tell American Choppers about the time and smack his head!! *cackiling*

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thrilled for you, Sabrina. You deserve all the happiness you can ask for :)

Please post pics here from your wedding!!!!!! :hug:

*having major goosebumps here* oooh mahhh gewdness Sabrina that is sooo suhhhweeeet and that's a great story, too!! You and American Chopper are a match made in heaven and I'm so happy for you both!! Enjoy the journey together!!

Congratulations! :hug:

Wow, Your beautifully description over your American Chopper in your post cheer me up.

Here is:
engagement46bs.gif

I´m really happy for you both and wish you best of good luck in the future.

That will be a wonderful romantic memory for both of you forever.

BEST WISHES!

CONGRATULATION!!!!!! DANG your story made me goosebumps , excited to read abt what goin on next then next then next... and made me cryin too!! dang!! *giggling*... mwah Sabrina and Amer.Chopper!!! Keep Together til Death!!! Dont give up each other!! You guys are so perfect couple!!! wink wink!!! :D

TongueOnFire

yayayaya!

About time that Sabrina and AmericanChopper is getting married!!
Im soo happy for you both Sabrina and AmericanChopper.

Soo teary to hear the story about your ring hide in pillow that is soo most Romatic thing he ever did for you!

Again Sabrina and AmericanChopper *Congrulations*

Wendy

awwwwwwwwwww soo sweet story!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm happy for you both!! Best wishes to you both!! :)

Wipe my tear!! Congrats to you Sab and AC * actually I don't know or never see the name of AC before * but Congrats you two!!! God bless ya two!!! HUzzzz....

CONGRATS....WOOOO HOOOO... it sounds like a good love story...awww...MAY GOD WISH YOU BOTH ALOTS OF LUCK...HUGSSS XOXOXO

How so big magic expression romantic entire your time! Such thing so beautiful magic ossician your romantic dinner.. Each of your days will be always treasure in your fulligment memories!

By the way, Congrats to you the best wishes of luck your wedding!

Keep post w/us... *wink*

bestwishes.gif
Sabina, Post the picture of your engagement ring... I wanna see that diamond ring.
eusa_dance.gif

Aw Congratulations Sabrina, you deserves it girl! :hug:

Back