I found it!! Gas Station shooting:

Whoa... reminds me of a drive-by shooting that happened across the street from the video rental store I worked at... while I was working. :eek:

That's scary, Cheri but I'm glad you're ok and safe.

It must have gave you the creeps knowing that it just happened right before you entered the store.

Oh my goodness but why would anybody want to go
out that time of night? Not me! Just too darn scary
to go out late at night especially if you are alone! :eek3:

Yeah, I sure hope he will be arrested before anything happens next. I wonder if there were witnesses of that guy who robbed and killed that guy. I think it's probably on survielle camera in the store.

yes, WKYC-TV in Cleveland news report said that more report about two surveillance cameras, will be announced tomorrow.

Oh my goodness but why would anybody want to go
out that time of night? Not me! Just too darn scary
to go out late at night especially if you are alone! :eek3:

It was around 11 pm it wasn't that late. 3 am would be late. :lol:

Yup they do have surveillance cameras in the gas station, but I'm not sure if they would identity the guy since he was wearing a hood sweatshirt and a bandana not sure if it was covered his face. But, I'm sure other people who knew him would identity him better. :dunno: We'll find out. :)

Yeah Jolie I was like :eek:

It was around 11 pm it wasn't that late. 3 am would be late. :lol:

Yup they do have surveillance cameras in the gas station, but I'm not sure if they would identity the guy since he was wearing a hood sweatshirt and a bandana not sure if it was covered his face. But, I'm sure other people who knew him would identity him better. :dunno: We'll find out. :)

Yeah Jolie I was like :eek:

It is late to me especially if you gonna go to some
quick shops. Anyways, im glad you are ok!

holy crap... i'd be terrified to see a man on the floor. I'm sooo sorry that you had to see it. hope you're doing okay now. you gotta move!! move to alabama???? :lol:

cheri i can imgaine what ya felt after seeing that.. i had experince while i wsa in D.C. saw a man got killed by shooting near subway.. i mean the restuarnt near Gally..

Holy Shit! but glad that you are safe after you found out what happen at gas station. Oh boyy.. but glad that you are ok now :hug:

Cheri: It must have been very scary. I'm glad you are got their when you did. I'm sorry to hear about the man being shot though.

Yikes Cheri, it gotta be scary to see this. I'm glad you are okay and safe. I hope the cops will find that robber.

Oh my dear, it's really scary situation... I'm glad that you are okay and safe...

It's sad that the man, you know is dead... :( I hope the robber is catch with the help from the video camera...

Oy....

Economic hardships brings out the worse in people....

Yeah and also during the holiday seasons too.

There's no excuse for people to kill someone in cold blood. He was 29 years old and he had his life cut short, for what? for telling the guy to put his hood down? It's the most ridiculous reason to kill someone over that. I hope that guy is caught, and be place on an electric chair.

Yeah and also during the holiday seasons too.

There's no excuse for people to kill someone in cold blood. He was 29 years old and he had his life cut short, for what? for telling the guy to put his hood down? It's the most ridiculous reason to kill someone over that. I hope that guy is caught, and be place on an electric chair.

Ohio's Old Sparky eh?

Back