I found it!! Gas Station shooting:

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I posted last night on AD about what I've saw what had happened at the gas station. AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI It was a robbery just as I thought! :Ohno: I was there at 11:15 pm just before the cops pulled in the parking lot of the gas station. From what I know the shooting happened right at 11 pm. :shock:

I have the news article about it. Police investigating fatal shooting at Maple Heights gas station - Metro - cleveland.com

That is very sad, but I am glad you were there later instead of when it happened.

I am glad you are ok.

Yeah, I'm fine and yes I was pretty shaken up after I saw the guy lying on the floor, and seeing some people running in the parking lot, gives me the shudders. I didn't know what the hell went on, then a bunch of cops start pulling in the driveway, It is really scary to hear such incidents when you are there and you never know, you can be a victim some day, that's why I'm shaken up about this whole thing.

I'm surprised you weren't interviewed to see if you saw anything....

I'm surprised you weren't interviewed to see if you saw anything....

One cop did asked me if I saw anything I said "no, I just got here" and that was it.

I didn't see anyone shooting anyone, or anyone running out with a gun, so that's the truth. I suppose the robber left before I arrived. :dunno:

:shock: I read Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper this morning about it. You didn't know what s happened that.

How frightening!! Glad u werent there when it happened, Cheri.

One cop did asked me if I saw anything I said "no, I just got here" and that was it.

I didn't see anyone shooting anyone, or anyone running out with a gun, so that's the truth. I suppose the robber left before I arrived. :dunno:

Yeah, I figured you weren't a witness to the crime. The fact the cop checked with you tells me they tried to cover all bases which is what they are supposed to do. But that whole experience kinda makes ya wonder, you know.....you were very fortunate.

Wow, that's scary. You're lucky you came when the robber wasn't there. I feel bad for that guy who got killed. I hope that robber rots in jail.

Yeah, I figured you weren't a witness to the crime. The fact the cop checked with you tells me they tried to cover all bases which is what they are supposed to do. But that whole experience kinda makes ya wonder, you know.....you were very fortunate.

Yes, I was very fortunate, but I'm real sad about that guy that didn't make it, I know who he is because I go up to that gas station all the time, he's a real nice guy and he knows I'm deaf, he always talks to me when I come in the gas station. :(

Wow, that's scary. You're lucky you came when the robber wasn't there. I feel bad for that guy who got killed. I hope that robber rots in jail.

I hope he is found before he robs someone else or kill someone else.. :eek3:

I hope he is found before he robs someone else or kill someone else.. :eek3:

Yeah, I sure hope he will be arrested before anything happens next. I wonder if there were witnesses of that guy who robbed and killed that guy. I think it's probably on survielle camera in the store.

Tragic it happened close to the holidays.

It would not be selfish of me to say that I am glad you did not walk in on the shooting because you have two sons and they would not want to lose you. :hug:

Wow, that's awful! I'm very glad that you're OK Cheri. That must have been a frightening experience.

I hope they catch the guy soon, and get him off the streets.

Tragic it happened close to the holidays.

It would not be selfish of me to say that I am glad you did not walk in on the shooting because you have two sons and they would not want to lose you. :hug:

Oh yeah, I'm glad I wasn't there at the wrong time. Thanks sweetie. :hug:

Yeah Reba me too!! and Thanks Hun. ;) My son thinks that maybe the owner might close that gas station for good because they've been robbed 3 times before, and last night was the 4th time. I feel bad for those people, really I do. They're good people and they don't deserved this at all.

Yes, I was very fortunate, but I'm real sad about that guy that didn't make it, I know who he is because I go up to that gas station all the time, he's a real nice guy and he knows I'm deaf, he always talks to me when I come in the gas station. :(

Best I can say is to pray for his family and the survivors.

Is there any type of grief counseling for you? This has obviously bothered you. No doubt about it.

Makes you appricate life more.

OMG cheri i got shake up after reading the news on the web
as you are not alone with the gas station robberies i was scared hugs you i am thank god that u were not there whew hugs you again. i can't image how i feel if i have lost you.

my town was hit by series of bank robberies by same robber last year or year before

Back