I finally made at 2,000 post. wow

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats for me. I love alldeaf and you guys.

Congrats ghsh keep up the posting!

DreamDeaf posted a thread about post counts, You haven't reached 5,000 yet, Your thread will be deleted.

See this thread for more info: Post-counts

I will have to start deleting post count threads that are considered frivolous if they do not meet the 5,000 posts mark. It is just not needed and a waste of time.

DreamDeaf posted a thread about post counts, You haven't reached 5,000 yet, Your thread will be deleted.

Yeah, Cheri's right but we are here to quickly congratulate you before this thread goes up in smoke! *Winking at Cheri*

Congratulations on your 2K posts, girl !! Enjoy it as much as you can !

Welcome to the PostWhorin' Club !! ;)

Congratulations on your 2,000th posts :thumb:

Look at the link of DreamDeaf's thread where Cheri provided here... Don't worry, I hurry up and post here to congrat you before your thread will be delete... :D

Well, you dont tell me congrats. I already know about that. I just wanted everyone know that I made 2,000. that all.

I will let this one go - after all, it's taken you more than a year and half to reach this mark. Just don't post another one til you hit 5,000 - which will probably be in two years.

I 've seen that you've had some issues in your personal life, and its good to see you posting on AD again.

Congratulations!

Since DreamDeaf is letting this one go. I'll say Congratulations for hitting 2,000. ;)

Back