I Feel Like S***

AJ

Reaction score
man. i know you are all tired of the negative stuff in AD, so am i but, ive been like depressed for 2 days. yesterday i felt sad and i figured it was just a bad day. everyone has a bad day. today...same thing. bad day. i feel sad and restless, i just want to sleep. i dont know whats wrong with me. i just feel like shit.

Oh yeah, I'm with you on that! I need a drink

i try to not drink when im sad, i just end up drunk.

by the way this has nothing to do with AD.

Aww AJ I wish I could think of something to cheer you up. How about a :kiss:?
Anyway, I hope whatever is bothering you will go away soon.

AJ said:
i try to not drink when im sad, i just end up drunk.

by the way this has nothing to do with AD.

I know that AJ, I'm just agreeing with you on the part about seeing all the negitive going on in AD lately ..

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day, hang in there :hug:

well i fell into prison
about a quarter to three
where i found in my cell
a glass waitin for me.
so i poured what was empty
and i pulled up a stool.
but he stood in the corner
the Old Devil wouldnt move.
he said u drink when ur lonely.
no i drink when i want.
he said ull never be sober.
sure why would i want that?
i only drink to be merry
but unfortunatley...
im in the wrong prison cell
and the wrong company

By: Flogging Molly

You are going thru deep depression. Been there alots of times. Hang in there and you have us! Dont forget that.

Aw, I hope you will feel better soon as possible as you can. I do understand how your feelings completely

......i dont know whats wrong with me....

this is killing me all i have is this paper towel, i need some tissues but i dont want to go out my room.

AJ said:
......i dont know whats wrong with me....

this is killing me all i have is this paper towel, i need some tissues but i dont want to go out my room.
Perhaps you should seek some help or counselling?
I really don't know what to say because I don't know what exactly it is that is bothering you.

Hi I hope that you are okay

I had bad day in 3 day that I lost my best friend. It was so hard. I hope that you will be happy soon.

ButterflyGirl said:
Perhaps you should seek some help or counselling?
I really don't know what to say because I don't know what exactly it is that is bothering you.

i dont know what it is either, i haven't felt like this in months, maybe a year. i dont know where its coming from

ghsh1996 said:
I had bad day in 3 day that I lost my best friend. It was so hard. I hope that you will be happy soon.

Aw I'm really sorry to hear about your best friend, hang in there hon :hug:

We all feel like shit from time to time. Don't let it get to you. Think positive. :thumb:

AJ, check out the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know", and if you've already seen it, watch it again!

It's so good, the second and third time watching it!

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How my worst fears are letting out
He said why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
Now talking's just a waste of breath
And living's just a waste of death
And why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
And this is you and me
And me and you
Until we've got nothing left

get busy living or get busy dying- fall out boy

everytime i read this it makes me feel better because feeling lonely, shitty, depressed whatever it is.. isn't worth it

aww AJ.. think you can try to get out of the house and go visit your gf or go to the beach and take a deep breath and smell the ocean? The longer you keep yourself in that bedroom, the more depress you'll be. Honey, get out before you go any further. I know how you feel.. feeling like shit. I get that way sometimes too. :hug:

AJ said:
i dont know what it is either, i haven't felt like this in months, maybe a year. i dont know where its coming from

AJ, It could be about the death of your friend who was murdered few months ago? :dunno: or It could be chemical imbalance in your body system..

Let me share with you abt me...When I was little girl, I was fulled with happiness and joy...until the day when I was 15 years old...It was the darkest year in my life! It was horrible experienced for me especially at age 15~ I didn't know what was wrong with me...I couldn't figured it out...

So, it increased little by little every year...still, couldn't figured it out why or how...my parents tried everything to make me happy....nothing succeed...Until January 2003...I finally discovered why I was depressed in all these years...it is because I have chemical imbalance! I have to be on medication for my chemical to be balance...I wish we knew about this long time ago but that's life by finding these out later on...

I hope you are alright.. :hug:

Ahh I know how you feel AJ.. I been through that.. I am on med for depression now and I am doing alot better now and going to counseling.. I just want the world to be a better place ya know?

Back