I didn't want to say anything but......

Hmmm another reason not to get a dog. I'm not keen on them anyway (smelly and poohs all over the back yard to pick up) so that's a handy excuse next time my daughter and husband badger me for one.

Cochlear has a one time loss/damage replacement doesn't it? So your insurance might not need to be used. I thought I was told they had a one time replacement. Anyone remember?

.......I've had mine for 2 yrs maybe it's almost time to get some insurance on it. :)

Yes but it won't do that if the recepient (spelling?) have medicare plan B and I have those so idk.

I remember a time i was looking all over my place for my glasses and the whole time i was WEARING it! dang...u sure your not wearing it?

Hope u find it *crosses fingers*

Yes, I know how you feeling, SkullChick.

Sure, you will find them somewhere some day...

My son lost his fitness studio membership card and can't remember where he put... so they got another card as replacement for him. Over one year later he FOUND it.... :lol:

It was also happeend to me before, too. It took me few months or weeks to find something... You are not alone but many people did like that until they found at last...

Hey! Hope you find it! :-(

Ever since I got my CI, I have been putting it in my CI case every night and every time I shower/bathe. A few times it has been out, but it's never far from me if I'm napping.

Roy would kill me (well, not literally!), if I lost my CI. I have lost my hearing aids a few times, but they always turn up.
Hugs

It's ALWAYS the last place you looked! When I lose something, i say a little prayer (and it seem to work), "Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, something is lost and it must be found!" Keep repeating that. I'm not religious at all, but it's always has been comforting for me.

Skullchick, have you tried looking under the couches and beds? Also if there is a trash can around, as gross as it sounds, look through that. Once I put my Ci on the stand next to my bed and somehow during the night it fell off into the little trash can below. I was panicked! Then something told me to look there.

Also try the bathroom medicine cabinets or a coat pocket. And dont forget the car if you have one.

Hope these suggestions help.

Oh no!!!

Do you own a car?? If yes.. then looking inside the car ...

Maybe you open the window.. Windy blew your ci fell in the rear seat??:fingersx:

Hope you find it soon!!! :D

Your Date man may made it lost? Obviously, you were wild that night. ;)

Hope, you will find it somewhere place under your bed? :cool2:

Your Date man may made it lost? Obviously, you were wild that night. ;)

Hope, you will find it somewhere place under your bed? :cool2:

I'm trying to have some of sense of humor lol.
Well I suck, oh well, can't help but want to correct it, saying I'm engaged, and my day was nothing more than just watching tv, making homemade soap, went upstair to room to look thru magazine to cut out stuff to put in binder (sort of like scrapbooking but for beauty stuff haha) then went to computer room and then we got in truck to go somewhere but we turned around to go back home for something so we never got out of truck anywhere but home, then that's when I realized my CI's gone so we spend rest of afternoon and night looking for it, next day night too but nothing so we gave up yesterday. My mom always say "Don't try look for it, it'll turn up" or "its always staring right at you but you just don't see it so try look for most obvious place" when I lose stuff but I just CAN'T think of extremely obvious "How did I not see that?? Its in most obvious place" kind of stuff lol so I figured I'd give what my mom say a try see if it work. That or completely emptied the entire house out to find it LOL.
Today's depressing day because I'm really missing sounds, and last night was very good lightning storm BUT I missed it!!! Cuz of CI being missing AHHH! I've been waiting for it since I got activated to hear lightning ugh! And also we went to couple of animal shelters and there was million of adorable dogs and they bark, howl, whimper and makes noise BUT I missed it all out!!! I want to hear those bad my week definately sucked!

Have you vacummed the carpet recently? If so, check
the vacuum sweeper bag!

Another thing, if you have a cat, its possible that the cat
ate it! You'd surprised that cats and dogs will eat anything!
believe me!

Also it could have gone into the floor vents if you have floor
vents....heh.

Just a few suggestions....

Good luck in finding your CI...

Gotta retrace your steps. Can you remember the last time you were wearing the CI, and why did you remove it? Was it during the time mom was screaming at you, and you didn't want to listen? :)

Seriously, I hope you find them. Did you have your CI's when you were in the truck? Have you checked under the couch? Or, have you checked your pockets? At least it seems like it is somewhere in the house, but probably in a very safe place.

Have you check your purse? your laundry? (maybe it fell on your piles of clothes)

I hope you will find your CI somewhere. Good luck.

i really hope u find it skullchick...I'm surprised too that it wouldn't be obvious to find esp. since your ci is pink:)...really hope u find it!

Tony, Tony come around
Something's lost and can't be found
If you find it, please bring it to me
And all my thanks I give to thee.

My grandmother taught me this prayer to St. Anthony (the patron of lost stuff!!)
It works every time. :))
Sending positive energy.

skullchick said:
I'm trying to have some of sense of humor lol.
Well I suck, oh well, can't help but want to correct it, saying I'm engaged, and my day was nothing more than just watching tv, making homemade soap, went upstair to room to look thru magazine to cut out stuff to put in binder (sort of like scrapbooking but for beauty stuff haha) then went to computer room and then we got in truck to go somewhere but we turned around to go back home for something so we never got out of truck anywhere but home, then that's when I realized my CI's gone so we spend rest of afternoon and night looking for it, next day night too but nothing so we gave up yesterday. My mom always say "Don't try look for it, it'll turn up" or "its always staring right at you but you just don't see it so try look for most obvious place" when I lose stuff but I just CAN'T think of extremely obvious "How did I not see that?? Its in most obvious place" kind of stuff lol so I figured I'd give what my mom say a try see if it work. That or completely emptied the entire house out to find it LOL.
Today's depressing day because I'm really missing sounds, and last night was very good lightning storm BUT I missed it!!! Cuz of CI being missing AHHH! I've been waiting for it since I got activated to hear lightning ugh! And also we went to couple of animal shelters and there was million of adorable dogs and they bark, howl, whimper and makes noise BUT I missed it all out!!! I want to hear those bad my week definately sucked!
Turn everything in yer house inside out!
shocked012.gif

I feel you losing something like this valuable but speaking of CI, despite that I'm not keen on reading/see/listening on about CI, however I get passionate for someone loosing it.

Were you drunk at any point that you've took it off or something?

Misplaced it or something?

At any point of putting in pocket and forget afterwards?

Oh well, just suggestin'...

You make homemade soap!?
:eek3:

My cat's only 10 months old he's really small, too small to swallow entire CI LOL
No I wasn't drunk, nothing was happening to me only allergy start to kick in so my mind was foggy and I took tylenol for headache I did nothing more but watch tv, made homemade soap, cut out magazines and eat that day lol. It was plain boring day I wasn't drunk, wild, or anything just dumb allergy kicked in making everything a blur :lol:
I don't recall anything except taking CI off before I took tylenol in around noon, then I did what I said that day that's all.

Ohh...that has to suck! U just got your implant and everything. I hope u find it!

Back