I change my name again.

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that I change my name from pepsiwoman to Pepsi Lover.I think it Sounds better. :D Thank you Alex.

Welcome, Pepsi Lover. I liked Peppsiwoman at first, then Pepsiwoman later, now Pepsi Lover like me. Thank you for keeping Alex busy, ha ha ha.

Welcome, Pepsi Lover. I liked Peppsiwoman at first, then Pepsiwoman later, now Pepsi Lover like me. Thank you for keeping Alex busy, ha ha ha.

Thanks Chase. I told him (Alex) that I promise that this is the last time. :giggle: and chase congrats again on your new job. :cool:

:welcome: to AllDeaf with your new name. I like your name, to tell you the truth I love to drink Pepsi. I never thought of changing a new name if I want to find a good username. I will just stay with my username. I will miss your old name, but that is okay. I will get use to your new name. I hope to see you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf with your new name. I like your name, to tell you the truth I love to drink Pepsi. I never thought of changing a new name if I want to find a good username. I will just stay with my username. I will miss your old name, but that is okay. I will get use to your new name. I hope to see you around. :wave:

Thanks Bebonang, I hope I can get use to it. I almost try to log in as pepsiwoman. :giggle:

You are welcome. That is gonna be a hard to break that habit of using pepsiwoman. :)

Pepsi Lover sounds better and more common sense. I m anxious to taste new natural sugar cane Pepsi. I always drink it since my life. Throw ices in glass of Pepsi that tastes refreshment. I might be Coke lover ha! no..

Pepsi Lover sounds better and more common sense. I m anxious to taste new natural sugar cane Pepsi. I always drink it since my life. Throw ices in glass of Pepsi that tastes refreshment. I might be Coke lover ha! no..

It does sound better.thanks starrygaze.I might try the new pepsi when it comes out.

Gee...isn't that a 'typo' error with the new name change...outta be something like: 'Mountain Dew Lover'..... :lol:

Ohhh...I just had to say that, heh, but really, good and nice change though. Maybe, just maybe in a few years, you'll tire of Pepsi and switch to MD. :D

:scatter:
~RR

Gee...isn't that a 'typo' error with the new name change...outta be something like: 'Mountain Dew Lover'..... :lol:

Ohhh...I just had to say that, heh, but really, good and nice change though. Maybe, just maybe in a few years, you'll tire of Pepsi and switch to MD. :D

~RR

:rofl: I am cracking up on your funny 'typo' comment. That is really :cool:.

~RR

Very funny RR. I hate "Moutain Dew" lol

Last edited:
Back