I cannot start Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind

I just saying what i believe and based on fact i gather.

judgmental is not stating an opinion or even labeling something as "good" or "bad". Being judgmental is when based on one quality of someone or something you conclude about his whole nature, about all his other qualities. You judge his wholeness based on one aspect.

Although I hated the food at VSDB, it's still subjective. I also know some deaf who thought the food was good. When I met one of those deaf's mother and ate dinner there, I could see why she thought that. The mom's cooking was like eating food cooked in dishwater. I guess Bass Hall was an improvement.

Although I hated the food at VSDB, it's still subjective. I also know some deaf who thought the food was good. When I met one of those deaf's mother and ate dinner there, I could see why she thought that. The mom's cooking was like eating food cooked in dishwater. I guess Bass Hall was an improvement.

That's funny :)

judgmental is not stating an opinion or even labeling something as "good" or "bad". Being judgmental is when based on one quality of someone or something you conclude about his whole nature, about all his other qualities. You judge his wholeness based on one aspect.

So because you concluded that it needs to be shut down due to your experience with not one, but TWO bad qualities of FSDB (bad food and easy classes), this isn't judgmental? Otay!

Exactly. He had issues that wasn't at all related at FSDB. He just used it as a scapegoat.

yes him but me i left because of foods and bus, plus school. beside i think school is ok ok for my opinion. that all. I dont like feeling like i am in ESE when i shuld be in higher education.

But you did label it as bad, and said it needed to be closed down, not based on fact, but just your own opinion. That is definately judgemental.

I knew a deaf guy who went to FSDB. He always blamed his behavior on his experience at FSDB. I have always wondered if this guy had borderline personalty disorder or something. I don't think it was the school that was the problem.

Once as a teen he held some members of his family at knifepoint for 2 hours.. I don't think he was anti social because he was quite capable of feeling remorse.

Bingo. If one student is having problems, and the rest aren't, guess where the source of the problems lies.

But you did label it as bad, and said it needed to be closed down, not based on fact, but just your own opinion. That is definately judgemental.

no it is not but you can call it watever you want to. i aint gonna argue

yes him but me i left because of foods and bus, plus school. beside i think school is ok ok for my opinion. that all. I dont like feeling like i am in ESE when i shuld be in higher education.

Whatever.

no it is not but you can call it watever you want to. i aint gonna argue

Yeah, really it is. But that's okay. Some people just don't get the difference between giving their opinion and making judgement.

higher education? how? you need to finish high school first to get into higher education.

Higher Education = College

higher education? how? you need to finish high school first to get into higher education.

Higher Education = College

Some people can get into college early but I assume they'd have to ace SATs or whatever tests they need to take. if my math had been as good as my English, i prolly might've gone a year early.

Did your grades reflect where you thought you should be? ESE is for English Special Education, right?

Some people can get into college early but I assume they'd have to ace SATs or whatever tests they need to take. if my math had been as good as my English, i prolly might've gone a year early.

still need to finish high school first. SAT is not required.

Did your grades reflect where you thought you should be? ESE is for English Special Education, right?

I have to admit that my teachers thought about me taking college English class but they decided against it because I was often late with homework and lost some textbooks they loaned me.

And they need to have finished all of their high school credits and graduated early. Even the post-secondary programs for high school students, the kids have to have finished the majority of their high school credits, have no lower than a 3.5 overall GPA, pass Compass placement tests and maintain a B average or better in all the college courses they take.

And they need to have finished all of their high school credits and graduated early. Even the post-secondary programs for high school students, the kids have to have finished the majority of their high school credits, have no lower than a 3.5 overall GPA, pass Compass placement tests and maintain a B average or better in all the college courses they take.

I concede your point as well.

I have to admit that my teachers thought about me taking college English class but they decided against it because I was often late with homework and lost some textbooks they loaned me.

Yep, you were probably capable of it academically, but they were concerned that you were responsible enough to keep up with college level work. Decisions like that are made all the time, right or wrong.

Back