I cannot start Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind

i been to FSDB. I think they sucks. not to mean to rude or anything. From what i am hearing from people. Parents mainly are very upset with FSDB including mine. I left right after one year at FSDB. Food, Staff, School and Bus. come on. Mainstream do better than that!

sorry to hear. when was this?

i been to FSDB. I think they sucks. not to mean to rude or anything. From what i am hearing from people. Parents mainly are very upset with FSDB including mine. I left right after one year at FSDB. Food, Staff, School and Bus. come on. Mainstream do better than that!

and no cute guys in there. Admit it!!!!! :giggle:

:hmm: Interesting. FSDB is generally considered to be one of the best schools in the States.

What exactly were your problems there?

I'm going to have to disagree with mainstream being a better placement for a deaf student.

every deaf people do have negative experiences at school. I do have negative experiences at my school but i had excellent expereinces with peeps, sports and some classes ( a few). I have never been resident in the dorm during my childhood. NOPE! Of course I slept in the dorm during college years.

I am sorry you had a bad experience there.... Why do you think they suck???

I have been there for FOUR years. I loved it there.

:hmm: Interesting. FSDB is generally considered to be one of the best schools in the States.

What exactly were your problems there?

I'm going to have to disagree with mainstream being a better placement for a deaf student.

I also wonder what the issue was.

I never, ever, had a problem.

what?

OkayGuy.jpg

ha ha you better do well for your last year before you take off to college. :)

We will all stay on his case about his school work this upcoming school year! He'll have more moms than he knows what to do with!:lol:

I also wonder what the issue was.

I never, ever, had a problem.

The only graduate I know personally is you, but I have always heard great things about it when discussing Deaf Ed with other professionals.

We will all stay on his case about his school work this upcoming school year! He'll have more moms than he knows what to do with!:lol:

I am not too far from FSD.. I can go up there, and beat him if he needs it. :giggle:

yes. So he needs to focus on the good things included attitude and everything. eh.

The only graduate I know personally is you, but I have always heard great things about it when discussing Deaf Ed with other professionals.

Jillio... There will always be someone that will complain or not be happy.

Other than that. I can honestly say most of my FSD friends loved it there so much that they would get upset to be sent home over the summer. Those same people can not wait to get back to school at FSD.

Jillio... There will always be someone that will complain or not be happy.

Other than that. I can honestly say most of my FSD friends loved it there so much that they would get upset to be sent home over the summer. Those same people can not wait to get back to school at FSD.

:ty: I am glad to have what I have heard confirmed through someone who actually graduated from there.

Yay. It seem getting better! Now I don't have to start mainstream if J L Mann fax my records now or soon before next week. My grandma called J L Mann three times to fax! grrr.

Back