I came out as lesbian and i feel so free to be me and deafblind .

Vorsia

Reaction score
Having a near death experience makes you want to live like everyday is your last . I have myasthenia gravis and epilepsy my life hasn't been easy but what I didn't do was . Make sure I'm happy we don't how long we will be here being DeafBlind and lesbian is so wild when I was younger my first love was a girl . I got married because I was told it was the right thing to do but he passed been scared to date and love again but when you get sick you start to want to be close to someone. I love woman and that's my choice I'm out and loving it . And I love God too ..

Nice post and so glad your finding your way. I'm DeafBlind and gay male. Sometimes we have to wait for that right moment to find our true path. Many cheers to you.

Hi! I’m deaf-blind and I’m questioning, I do know I love girls! Welcome. I have a rare syndrome too, it’s called CHARGE syndrome. In short, it causes deaf-blindness and some other things.

Having a near death experience makes you want to live like everyday is your last . I have myasthenia gravis and epilepsy my life hasn't been easy but what I didn't do was . Make sure I'm happy we don't how long we will be here being DeafBlind and lesbian is so wild when I was younger my first love was a girl . I got married because I was told it was the right thing to do but he passed been scared to date and love again but when you get sick you start to want to be close to someone. I love woman and that's my choice I'm out and loving it . And I love God too ..
I was hit by a car 9 years ago. Also Deaf-Blind, and your right about living your life everyday is your last. It’s not just something you can by pass, it’s a very traumatic thing that happened in your life! Feel free to FaceTime me, just text me who it is first- mngunderworld@gmail.com

Good for you!! It’s sometimes hard to be our true selves, but it’s so worth it. It takes courage to stand up and say, “Here I am.” Well done!:rockon::grouphug:

Really great to come out and just be you

Back