I came here :)

JulJoy84

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It hasn't been here for me in while. I finally came back here. I can tell you some about myself. I am from New York. I am twenty-four years old. I am hard of hearing. I am only one adopted in the family. Well, I was born in Philippines which is out of country near by Asia area and then moved to Michigan when I was 5 for adopted in the family. I love to going to shopping, hanging out with my friends, watching movies there is about comedy and romance, playing basketball and volleyball, reading magazine and book there is about romance, talking to people on the im and writing e-mail. I love to listening to music, but lot of people said i am really addictive of listen to music lol.uh hmm..my friends tells me that i am sweet, smart, friendly, funny, quiet, sensitive, caring, helpful, nice and romance...I let you know that i am happy that i'd love to help people about their problems or ask for advices .If you need help then let me know please =). So you could leave a messae here through private message. or talk to me on the im...here my screen name where click on from my profile information. .So I can't wait to hear from you soon. :). I am really sorry I forgot to add thing to say I would like to make new friends.

Love Peace,
Juliet

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. I noticed that your username state that you were 21 years old back then and now you are 24 years old. Times flies fast. I hope you continue to have fun reading and posting all the threads. See you around. :wave:

Back