I came across this

javapride

Reaction score
and i fyied Alex via PM so he wouldn't be alarmed...

was googling under deaf forums just for the sheer heck of it and this is what i came across at first was puzzled now im like INTRESTING i came across this!

this is from AnOTHER country and im like WOW!

http://alldeaf.pl/portal.php

i knew this was NO way in any aspectr part of our AD but this iis intresting being unverisal.

Wow that is very interesting to know someone else alike us.

MizzDeaf said:
Wow that is very interesting to know someone else alike us.
Maybe there's a Matrix Alldeaf world out there that's so identical as here... I better watch my back :gossip:

wow -- thats interesting! looks to be Russian to me due to the language -- ofc i could be inaccurate as well

A Polish version of AllDeaf -- pretty cool. :thumb:

Cool forum :angel:

This is Czechoslovakian language! I'm familiar with those language because I visit there twice a year for shopping spree. :lol:

Czech. is around 2,5 hours away drive from my home.

looks to be Russian to me due to the language
No, Russian uses Cyrillic charecters...but yeah, I know what you mean....it looks Eastern European-y.
This is Czechoslovakian language!
Huh? Czechoslovakia broke up back in '89 when I was ten. It's now the Czech Republic and Slovakia. At first I thought it WAS Slovak (my cousin from Slovakia is visiting us) but then looked at the forum and apparently the language is Polish. I wonder if they'd teach us how to make pierogies!!!

I couldn't read the page at all. :P In totally different language! English's the only one I can read! :lol:

deafdyke said:
No, Russian uses Cyrillic charecters...but yeah, I know what you mean....it looks Eastern European-y. Huh? Czechoslovakia broke up back in '89 when I was ten. It's now the Czech Republic and Slovakia. At first I thought it WAS Slovak (my cousin from Slovakia is visiting us) but then looked at the forum and apparently the language is Polish. I wonder if they'd teach us how to make pierogies!!!

Yeah, you are correct about Czech Republic! It's right but "Czech" is an abbreviation word for Czechoslovakia. Of course they use Czechoslovakia languages there. We drive there twice a year in every year to familiar those languages. Those languages is everywhere in their country...
I'll find out either Czechoslivakia's language is the same as Polish or not.

It is Polish, not Czech. Both languages are very similar but the www address is .pl meaning Poland. It's pretty obvious if you see the map on the portal page, it shows a map of Poland, not Czech Republic.

This is a webpage for the general deaf Czech population:
http://www.neslysici.cz/

Notice the domain .cz

Back