I bought my friend lingerie

ExR

Reaction score
I bought my friend lingerie the other day but now her asshole bf doesn't want her to talk to me anymore. Who is right or wrong here?

Oh boy!...The b/f's right, since she is only your friend! Do you have "special" feelings for this lady, even tho' she is "taken"?

Whoops....

You bought her lingerie because it is a friendship gift?

I bought my friend lingerie the other day but now her asshole bf doesn't want her to talk to me anymore. Who is right or wrong here?

It would creep me out if a guy friend bought me lingerie if he knew full well I'm with someone else.

I think you were in the wrong here to buy your friend, who is taken, lingerie. Sorry.

lol, is this for real or are you just pulling a prank?

If it's for real, you definitely stepped over a line. I'm surprised he hasn't kicked your ass yet. Better watch your back, homeboy...

Surprise attack him, it's your chance to claim her if you want. If she isn't resenting you for the gift it probably hints that she may have feelings towards you.

You have the woman within your grasps, all you need to do is to take action. Most girls like it when guys are assertive, especially in marking territory.

I suggest an ambush - preemptively striking the guy and take him out before he gets a chance at retaliation. Like Alex said, if you don't get him first.. it's your chance in this window frame right now.. if you don't do it, he's probably going to beat you down later the next time he sees you. Take action immediately!!

Post pics of your friend in the lingerie, then I will make my decision over who is right/wrong.

you are definitely in the wrong...lingerie buying for a friend who has a bf is inappropriate

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Definitely improperate.

Buying lingerie for anyone other than a close family member is inappropriate.

It's obvious that you're trying to stir up some trouble between them.

You know that you're wrong, and you're just trying to cause trouble.

You are wrong and you will be punished.

Bad bad bad.

Boundaries must be set.

One time, a guy friend bought me $200 worth of lingerie. It was okay because I was single at that time, but he never got to see me in the lingerie.

Chances that you'll never see her in the lingerie you bought her.

One time, a guy friend bought me $200 worth of lingerie. It was okay because I was single at that time, but he never got to see me in the lingerie.

Chances that you'll never see her in the lingerie you bought her.

Is there any chance I will see you in the lingerie? :naughty:

Back