I apologize

LoveBlue

Reaction score
I apologize for starting a thread picking on an unnamed member. Though the name was left out, many here know who I was referring to.

Was it me bc I saw nothing if it was what it about

Thank god I thought I may have upset someone I hate think I done that

Well, if anything, you brought up the elephant in the room and maybe this offender in question learned something about appreciating others viewpoints.

Think I understand think you maybe right

Well, if anything, you brought up the elephant in the room and maybe this offender in question learned something about appreciating others viewpoints.
Unfortunately I doubt it.

People who have a firm set/view of events, people and whatever else is talked about in the world will never change their minds and will never ever listen to other view points to round out what they already know/believe. "My way is right and yours isn't" sort of thing.

Lots of them all over the world- here and on my Facebook; some I still get along with because they respect others others I don't because they don't respect others or me.

I gave up fb , rather glue my eyelids up and look at the sun that how much hate it.so much inane twaddle people I don't know.

I don't think there is any need to apologize. It was really a bit cathartic, and no one at all said anything nasty.

It was really in good humor.

The victim has many nasty things to say directly to others, and really nobody has retaliated.

I don't think there is any need to apologize. It was really a bit cathartic, and no one at all said anything nasty.

The victim has many nasty things to say directly to others, and really nobody has retaliated.

But it makes me feel better. I was feeling a little bad about it because I try not to be like that (though it's certainly hard to do here on AD :cool2: :P ).

Believe it!...That person told me once...."you don't know how much I despise you!"....:shock:...so I countered back...."I couldn't give a rat's as how you feel or think!"....So I was on "ignore" for quite awhile...but seems I'm off now....I guessed someone had "talked" to her....so I let it go....and her responses do seem a lot better than before....

I've also been called the "R" word and told to "shut up!"....(but not by this member)...and...:giggle:...when I responded that I was gonna report it...we both got banned for a few days....:giggle:

Gotta have thick skin....

Sometimes put post up before reading it I have more than once and it can read wrongly or accidentally press wrong button I cringed at some things I posted over the years often come out wrongly.As you say can be cathartic.times people post myself included and must be very tired Anyone talk twaddle when tired and I learn hard lesson never go on any forum if just had drink it don't always come out right.Some of this could b reason I never took umbridge at what person said only pressing people's buttons.Agree with Bot if it person I thinking of.only one person I got cross with on here but I got use to that person style and I think that person has mellowed

Believe it!...That person told me once...."you don't know how much I despise you!"....:shock:...so I countered back...."I couldn't give a rat's as how you feel or think!"....So I was on "ignore" for quite awhile...but seems I'm off now....I guessed someone had "talked" to her....so I let it go....and her responses do seem a lot better than before....

I've also been called the "R" word and told to "shut up!"....(but not by this member)...and...:giggle:...when I responded that I was gonna report it...we both got banned for a few days....:giggle:

Gotta have thick skin....

The bolded part - that really wasn't nice of that poster to say that. But then I've gotten some very ugly stuff from that same poster myself, so I know how you feel. :hug:

Weve all been there, done that, experienced it.... ah well, just another day on AD...lol

Gotta have thick skin

What the R word.I have been referred by other letters and never on here.

We all got different views mostly taken in good heart and we all come from different places..Been one or two let's say shot from hip Rr I know who you mean I had same comment and gave same one back.Some are deaf others hearing young old it obvious thinking be different.Been one who had pessimistic and we had difference not moved on their stance which OK but don't make them right I respect others views but all of us speak twaddle from time to time and we ok now they found their sense of humour it known fact some Americans had sense of humour bypass.
The person I think you all mean I got same views Bot and Rr have just pressing buttons the person may been taken out of context also low blood sugar count..
is this permanent banning hope not,think they may learnt lesson.
some on here l love go have drink with Rr I think we would have great knees up.(English for good time)
I come on here. Late at night after. Me nytol washed down with whisky NOT wise I read it next day and cringe.i would not be only one who had a few either ..grammar spelling worse than usual I suppose it can read badly.One eye one hand so I don't correct it making assumption everyone know my thinking.i got flowery writing

Back