I am sorry

jenni-m

Reaction score
I think I am messing up here...

I don't mean to be obnoxious, or whatever I am perceived as being... I really don't. I care about people, a lot. and I feel really low right now.

Just a lot of things, I don't understand... and I want to learn about them. And I some times have opinions and can't express them in a 'tactful' way...

If I argue, it is not for the sake of arguing. I get confused about the meaning of certain words and phrases... also in the way that I use them. And I can also be really stubborn at times... a lot of times it ends up I am thinking the exact same thing as someone else, just writing it in a different way...

Some might think that I deserve to feel bad, maybe I do, I don't know.
I had wanted to leave here just a bit ago... but I don't think it is the right thing to do, and I can't bring myself to do it anyway, as this is one of the few outlets that I have.

So I am sorry for ruining things and being obnoxious... I will try to post slower so I can think over what I am writing more. I really and truly did not mean to hurt anyone... I swear it. But apparently I did anyway, and I apologize.

Everyone who actually knows me seems to think I and a kind and sensitive person inside... I hope that I will be able to show that I really don't mean to be insensitive or hurt people... if given a chance.

Hey! it's ok, Jenni. Don't leave on the account of someone or me giving you a hard time. This forum is a good way of expressing ourselves with meaningful discussions. Yes, it's an outlet for most of us. :)

In the 'cuss or not' thread, my post to you was just a debate/question but you had a couple of hard/deep questions and opinions that I wouldn't mind if you were able to re-phrase it in a different way so I can understand what's on your mind. But sometimes this is hard to do and sometimes, there aren't any answers. Please, don't fret about it.

You seem to be very intelligent and I am no match to that level. It takes me a while to put words together and of course, there are some that take the constructed words the wrong way.

Please stay as we need people like you giving out meaningful views. :)

don't be sorry.

just take me for an example.

i got temp-banned like my second day here. i'm a mean, opinionated asshole...AND I LOVE IT!

don't go getting all mushy and apologetic just because someone doesn't like you.

Hey! it's ok, Jenni. Don't leave on the account of someone or me giving you a hard time. This forum is a good way of expressing ourselves with meaningful discussions. Yes, it's an outlet for most of us. :)

In the 'cuss or not' thread, my post to you was just a debate/question but you had a couple of hard/deep questions and opinions that I wouldn't mind if you were able to re-phrase it in a different way so I can understand what's on your mind. But sometimes this is hard to do and sometimes, there aren't any answers. Please, don't fret about it.

You seem to be very intelligent and I am no match to that level. It takes me a while to put words together and of course, there are some that take the constructed words the wrong way.

Please stay as we need people like you giving out meaningful views. :)

Thank you, you are very kind...

And I can relate to not being able to put words together. Some times I have thoughts that are so abstract that I can't find an effective way to say them, and have to take some 'round about' way, which does not always work out.
So technical meanings are very important to me in understanding, I may end up pressing an issue because of a single misinterpreted word... I don't want to be that analytical, but it is just how I think, and how I write... specifics are very important to me, and it may 'boil down' to preference of one connotation over another.

Don't be sorry. You didn't offend me with anything at all. We are not perfect and we can make a lot of mistakes. Just ignore the jerks that don't have the patience with you. :P

jenni-m

it would be better if you take your time off and relax. that's why i take time off. i apologize for not writing you back on my post. i suggest you not to write too long, just brief. you can PM me if you want to. i will not post other thread.

peace with you and good night :)

jenni-m

it would be better if you take your time off and relax. that's why i take time off. i apologize for not writing you back on my post. i suggest you not to write too long, just brief. you can PM me if you want to. i will not post other thread.

peace with you and good night :)

I wish I could be more concise, and understood, I do not enjoy these arguments back and forth that have taken place recently (in spite of what some apparently believe...)

It is hard enough for me to write a post as it is, if I have to make it any harder, I may as well not do it. Maybe I shouldn't do it.

No, you do not need to sorry.

Debate with agree and disagree in Forum is good education for us. Without agree and disagree is boring...

Stay what you are. It's good for us to learn where you come from ... maybe we give you right or not... it's about education.

Stay what you are...

No, you do not need to sorry.

Debate with agree and disagree in Forum is good education for us. Without agree and disagree is boring...

Stay what you are. It's good for us to learn where you come from ... maybe we give you right or not... it's about education.

Stay what you are...

Thank you.
I guess on the internet it is hard to know who is on the other side.
I am sure there are others like me, so I am not going to use this as an excuse... but I am often in pain and have been deprived of sleep, irritable, emotional, can't focus or communicate clearly... I do need to recognize that others may be going through the same thing, or worse, and go a bit lighter.

But thank you for your encouraging words, it means a lot to me.

argh, sorry for being yourself? especially for being a human being? dang.. but, like you said you're sensitive inside and may worry too much. hey girl, I'm very like you, super-o-sensitive (and oh so stubborn and oh so bad at expressing) but I keep saying to myself dam those parrogants. ;)

give your gifts out, some people will deal with it or leave it. and I can promise you I can deal with you. :cool2:

Thank you.
I guess on the internet it is hard to know who is on the other side.
I am sure there are others like me, so I am not going to use this as an excuse... but I am often in pain and have been deprived of sleep, irritable, emotional, can't focus or communicate clearly... I do need to recognize that others may be going through the same thing, or worse, and go a bit lighter.

But thank you for your encouraging words, it means a lot to me.

its ok..

maybe it s time to take a break and relax.. read books, watch movies.. go for walks... something to do.. as you said u are sleep-deprieved.. go sleep? it will do your soul good.

its ok..

maybe it s time to take a break and relax.. read books, watch movies.. go for walks... something to do.. as you said u are sleep-deprieved.. go sleep? it will do your soul good.

Yeah, I try to do other things, and try to be well rounded when I can.
At night I get to where I can't sleep no matter what, either because I can't get comfortable or just too wound up... so I come online because I can talk to people and read things, so I don't have to be bored. Not much to do at 5 in the morning haha. I like books and such, but they are hard for me to read at that hour... and I don't have a television so.

But anyway, I'm not complaining, just conversation, easing my mind. I am just fine now. I feel a lot better after letting this stuff out.

Don't be sorry. You didn't offend me with anything at all. We are not perfect and we can make a lot of mistakes. Just ignore the jerks that don't have the patience with you. :P

I agree

hey

dont worry everybody has a way of u know when someone pusshes ur button till u get upset i just ignore them . why dont u go outside and layout relax have a mariqiuta or something LOl I dont know if yr a girl or not but be lkool i get that wauy sometimes

Don't take any personal! I don't know you. Don't be sorry about how you feel.

No need to be apologetic. As I told you in PM, stick around. Discussion in the only way we learn, and disagreement is a part of life.

Back