I am new to this!!!!

christa

Reaction score
Is anyone out there studying to be an interpreter????? Have a year and a half left and feel like i still dont know anything??? Little fustrating but not going to give up! Yayer

interpetors

:wave: Just joined yesterday, I was raised by deaf parents, and just recently making a career change, I start my studies in Jan. Lucky for me my life experiences, will make it easier, hope your not just a beginner, it so practice w/ someone in your community, find groups, clubs, or even find a,church, thats a good start, anyhow good luck. It is a rewarding experience. :D

Support

No but I want to some day soon. I learned basics while watching "Baby Signing Time" with my kids. They have lots of videos and books out there. They say it is easier to find someone learning also to practice with. I am hoping to find groups in my area to meet because it is "hands on training" no pun intended. Best of luck and keep your head up.

Is anyone out there studying to be an interpreter????? Have a year and a half left and feel like i still dont know anything??? Little fustrating but not going to give up! Yayer

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back