I am moving in a new

whodatshroom

Reaction score
Apartment. FINALLY, anyways, reason why I'm posting this is, because I want to know your opinions on what kind of pet I should get. I already talked to my roomate about this, and she said that cat is much more simple. I agreed maybe so, but a dog is more affectionate. Then one of my friends said I should by my ex boyfriend's hedgehog, but I don't know. I think I might go with a cat for now. Whatcha you guys think??

CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT!!!!!!

*joins a cat chorus* meow meow meow meow meow

or u can always go for a ferret qq or like u had mentioned the hedgehog hehe

Last edited:
Originally posted by DoVip
:shock: Why do your ex-boyfriend?

Uhm, I dont understand what you asked? I'm sorry I'm really english sign. So can you please clear that more for me?? :dunno:

cat and dog are same smell shit. have to check the liter often to keep cleaning all the time.
about dog? have to take outside often like 3 to 7 times per day. Myself as not dog genius.
Only know about cats and ferrets.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
see if ur apt allows pet...if so then go for cat...but warning, it smells awful shit.

They allow pets, and not all cats smell like shit, trust me. I've had one before and she smelled just fine.

also think about furniture and things that dog/cat might damage or not.

I have 2 cats. They don't smell. I use good cat litter. I spend the extra money. My 2 cats are VERY affectionate. They always wait for me to come home and come up to me and sit on me.

I suggest ya get a dog becuz the cat can't do anything shit when it comes to the burglars.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I suggest ya get a dog becuz the cat can't do anything shit when it comes to the burglars.

You got a point there Levi. Mmm...This should be really hard to think about.

depend on which dog breed that can barking too much and ultra-hyperactive.

Originally posted by Lasza
depend on which dog breed that can barking too much and ultra-hyperactive.

I aint getting no Doberman, pitbull or Rotweiler, wahtever you spell the names. They can be really fucking mean.

Originally posted by whodatshroom
I aint getting no Doberman, pitbull or Rotweiler, wahtever you spell the names. They can be really fucking mean.

Naw, they won't do that to their masters. But they might do that to the strangers.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Naw, they won't do that to their masters. But they might do that to the strangers.

I get alot of different people at my house. So, Those dogs are out of the picture. I was thinking maybe, Great Dane..they bark really loud..but then They need alot of room. I thought maybe Lab or so..But Im not sure.

Back