I am looking for a serious relationship that anyone from Chinese women welcome here

Mystic640

Reaction score
I want to find a deaf Chinese woman for possible relationship

Ah, poor fella. Thinks he is looking for low maintenance and submissive.

Ah, poor fella. Thinks he is looking for low maintenance and submissive.
That is pretty low. Lowest maintenance and most submissive will be a sex worker with a contract for submissive. He could get a dominator, too, if desired.

I guess he prefer asian girls much better than white or black or brown because, Asian's privates are tightness holes. Oops, excuse my dirty mind.

Guess that makes you an immature 8 year old boy? :lol:

8 year old boy learns to drive... :lol:

malcolm-driving.gif

I wouldn't be surprised there will be another Lorena Bobbit #2

I guess he prefer asian girls much better than white or black or brown because, Asian's privates are tightness holes. Oops, excuse my dirty mind.
Difficult to excuse. That is gross and inappropriate. Try thinking before you post.

That is pretty low. Lowest maintenance and most submissive will be a sex worker with a contract for submissive. He could get a dominator, too, if desired.

It's kinda true. I don't think he will turn down a dominator. On my dates, hearing guys ranted to me about their ex-wives and ex-girlfriends how much demanding and high maintenance they were. I had a strange talk with a medical scientist. He was married to a Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader. The problem is she insisted a high maintenance lifestyle. He couldn't handle it any longer, so he ditched her. He wanted to talk to me again, but I had to turn him down because he is weird and is so obsessed with asking medical questions about my health. I didn't want to be one of his medical projects for one of his researches. Another guy I went out with once had to break up with his demanding girlfriend. He said that If you offer her $5,000 rock, she will call it a big deal breaker. Her condition requires at LEAST $25,000 rock.

Last edited:
Back