I am in that article

Thanks!! I will bring up the topic about this with Betty colonmos and jan Delap this weekend. Betty is the one who sugguest me to read the street levarage. I am trying to catch up and read that stuff. I am looking forward to see both of them again this weekend. :D

I've been reading and looking at some of the stuff in Street Leverage and have learned a lot-

I am aware that RID has lot of going on with the conflict of interests or lack of documented stuff. thank you for sharing this and its time to spread out the words to every Deaf/deaf/hoh about RID itself.

Thanks!! I will bring up the topic about this with Betty colonmos and jan Delap this weekend. Betty is the one who sugguest me to read the street levarage. I am trying to catch up and read that stuff. I am looking forward to see both of them again this weekend. :D

That is fabulous !

I am aware that RID has lot of going on with the conflict of interests or lack of documented stuff. thank you for sharing this and its time to spread out the words to every Deaf/deaf/hoh about RID itself.

Hopefully, the RID conference in Indiana in August will be straight out from the board.

Way to go! I haven't been keeping up with this whole issue but I realize I should.

Thank you .. Betty colonomos and jan delap did inform us about this one. I will see them tomorrow.

How was Betty Colonomos s presentation ? I heard, alot of audience admire her presenter.

Hopefully, I will be see her in the fall in Massachusetts. :cool2:

Hopefully RID will change and respect for the Deaf Consumers.

:ty:

Hopefully RID will change and respect for the Deaf Consumers.

:ty:

Yea me too. It's weird when they want to be interpreter and look down at Deaf people when they ask.. because the money issue that Deaf people can take over or so. :roll:

Did you ever take a interpreting team for CDI? if so, i suggest you to take it. It does help alot.

Yea me too. It's weird when they want to be interpreter and look down at Deaf people when they ask.. because the money issue that Deaf people can take over or so. :roll:

Did you ever take a interpreting team for CDI? if so, i suggest you to take it. It does help alot.

Yes I am currently student at Road Interpreter for the Deaf at Holy Cross in Worcester, will graduate this coming December 2014.

I love my teachers Stephanie Clark and Jim L :)

Keep this article spread to the interpreter to education them. :wave:

Back