I am digusted.

posts from hell

Reaction score
Ok. At 3 AM there was 50 people online, 7 were "logged in".

At 5:15 am theres 47 people online.

NOBODY'S POSTING ANYTHING!

Is there something wrong with me? If so, let me know in PM's and I will quietly walk the walk of shame.

I don't know why they're not posting much. I think there is some bugs that need to be fixed. If anyone is wondering, just pay attention to the timestamps real closely. This has been like this way for about two to three months now.

they might not be able to think of anything to say to the topics

I'm always reading the topics, never posting on here, those people might be like me too :dunno:

Monitoring activity are we? Mmmm. Interesting way to pass time...how 'bout you post a few topics that might spark an interest? ;) Let that be one of your new goals - might also eliminate some of the boredom you speak of.

Kalastic is right, there are some lurkers or guests who's just reading and looking up threads/posts cause they find AD interesting or they like us! :bump:

Not only that but some of us do forget to log out or even remember that we were on the site to begin with.

I do get blonde moments sometimes :fly:

Im one of those blondes...I forget that its there, unless someone tells me to look... then Im going oops, still there, duh.

there are times that i left the Ad on and walk around the house doing stuff and forgot i left my computer on.. this is another reason :D

There are usually more lurkers and web spiders than there are "logged in" members, and they all can't post without registering first. Web spiders tend to stay longer and crawl AD, that may explain why there's a high number of people online.

Alex said:
There are usually more lurkers and web spiders than there are "logged in" members, and they all can't post without registering first. Web spiders tend to stay longer and crawl AD, that may explain why there's a high number of people online.

What is a webspider? :dunno:

Meg, Webspider usually have something to do with the Google (it's related to my primary job when I was working for a Research & Engineering firm)

Last edited:
Search engines like Google have their own script/program called a web crawler/spider which parses specific web pages and noting hypertext links. Then these search engines place these parsed web pages on their listing for search results.

ravensteve1961 said:
I am digusted too about being deaf. :|

What was your point about that? There's nothing disgusting of being deaf... ? Do you have a problem dealing with your deafness or what?

Raven seems to have a little difficulty coping. I'd suggest to leave him alone about the issue.

Anyhoo, I understand the thing abt spiders and all.

I just learnt about the "Currently Active Users" link. :\

Back