i am deaf man, i am new, would love meet new peoples hearing or deaf

jetskiman

Reaction score
Hello i am deaf man i love to meet new peoples and make friends

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello i am deaf man i love to meet new peoples and make friends

hello jet..smile..i am an old member thats new again..smile..i am latter deaf..woke up one morning stone deaf..cant even hear my own voice..welcome
get involved the first few comments are hard but then you will be fine..:wave:

hey! I am hearing and I totally want to make new friends too! I would just love to practice ASL, i am learning it at my college. I want to do deaf ministry one day. We should chat!

Hello, jetskiman!! I feel the same as you...would like to meet hearing or deaf, new or old ppl lol I am hearing but my twin brothers are hh and I work with lots of deaf staffs at a deaf facility and I am a JW teaching the bible to deaf population in ASL congregation with no interpretation all ASL meetings. I am new to this website and wish to become skillfull in this because sometimes its crazy trying to figure things out, hahaha any tips you can share with me will be appreciated : )

Hey nice to meet you! I am fairly new here myself and I can tell you that the people here are wonderful. I am hearing.

I'm hearing learning sign.

Hi my name is Sue. :wave:
How are you?
I'm a new comer to this site so I'm not sure on a lot of things.
I'm a hearing person learning to sign and wouls like to practice. Also looking for friends. Can you help? I have a webcam. I live in Gatineau Quebec Canada.
Where are you from?
Have a good day. :ty:

Oh, my, we have hearing people wanting to meet deaf people for ASL on a deaf man's thread. :eek: You, hearing people, are welcome to join us for discussion about deafness, Deaf Culture, hearing devices, and learn about our deaf perspectives.

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi my name is Sue. :wave:
How are you?
I'm a new comer to this site so I'm not sure on a lot of things.
I'm a hearing person learning to sign and wouls like to practice. Also looking for friends. Can you help? I have a webcam. I live in Gatineau Quebec Canada.
Where are you from?
Have a good day. :ty:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum! :)

Back