I am back

Get a life, boy! ;) Heh, you know I'm teasin. ;)

How's life treatin' ya at this moment?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Do you have any more pics of yourself?
yes but i don't know how to do resize the pic to fit in here ... which is so sad lol and i will need someone to teach me few things that i need to know how ... once i know how then i would have post so millioniare of picture lol

Originally posted by ChelEler
Get a life, boy! ;) Heh, you know I'm teasin. ;)

How's life treatin' ya at this moment?
LOL i know ur just teasing me !! My life is still up and down as usual !! Nothing is easy going on at all ! u know

Originally posted by knightwolf68
yes but i don't know how to do resize the pic to fit in here ... which is so sad lol and i will need someone to teach me few things that i need to know how ... once i know how then i would have post so millioniare of picture lol

Psst: Lemme help you. :naughty:

yeah but mostly of times i was wait for u to come on line but u seem rarely goes on line during night time whenever i need to have a help lol ... but that's ok ..

:nana: Heh. I'll try to get online during the evenings when my computer is back up and running. (It's still down and tonight a man is coming to get it fixed. He BETTER!! Because I haven't been able to get my computer for TWO DAMN WEEKS! UGH!) :P

oh ahhh that's totally sucks to wait for him to show up and fix it !! hate that happen ! okay pls page me to let me know when ur back on line so i can be on line and would have worship on u for being teacher for me lol

Back