I am bacckkkkkk!!!!!

katz4life

Reaction score
After five months overdue....did I miss a lot of stuff here?? How's everybody??I have been extremely busy, working barely 6 days a week. What's up?!!?

Welcome back! We burned down the political section while you were away!

Really damn? You are saying Politics section is gone for good? I am checking....

Ah, i see that there is no making "new thread" wow....Religion gone ...Politics section gone...what else???

Ah, i see that there is no making "new thread" wow....Religion gone ...Politics section gone...what else???

Now, we are just one big happy family! We sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya and tell scary stories. :cool2:

Now, we are just one big happy family! We sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya and tell scary stories. :cool2:

:laugh2:...you're a riot!....I miss the Political section too...not so much for the Religion...I've never had that "ol' time Religion"....ya hoooo!

:wave:Welcome back! I been busy, working, brushing up on my Spanish and teaching Zumba starting in Sept. My plate is full!

LOL. Now why does that make me think of Barney's song - "I love you. You love me. We're one big happy family!"? Ok, that's bad enough to think about it, haha.

katz - Welcome back! :)

What did I miss too? Been absent for a long time too... :shock:

this is my 5kth post to say welcome back.

there are many, many people from this have not been come back after their thread. I wonder how are they doing...

I'm b-b-back again. I guess I am rarely AD checker/poster from now on. =( Frisky Feline - you must be devouted to AD. =P

We will have to see what flies and what doesn't in political comments as most of the news have political aspects to them.. everyone's opinion is also based on their political and religious views among other...

Back