I am alone and have no boyfriend since I moved to Colorado from California.

DarthVader64

Reaction score
I moved to Colorado for 12 1/2 years and used to live in California for 5 years. I feel down and nothing motive myself. Likewise, I saw other post say Tinder site. I notice that mobile phone and I don't have. Oh, well. I feel not safe to dating sites. Someone told me that my ex-boyfriend still looking me, he doesn't know where is I live. And I found out he passed away. When I got a new Ntouch 2 and new phone number and someone can't find my phone number, and she found me on Facebook. I can't give her my phone number. I want to be safe myself.

So, I'm looking for a guy, I don't know what I say.

Social Media has made life different for people such as yourself these days. You can find it a blessing or a double edged sword.

When I grew up before there was a internet anything we had the video arcade (Games), bowling alley, clubs and dance halls etc. Once we got to legal age throw in the truckstop which was 24/7

In the 1994 time period the old 76 in Frederick at 355 and I-70 saw me there working on fueling the rig and preparing paperwork and so on to go home across town for a few days in my apartment to get out of the truck. Well I ran into this lady who was expressing that she was trying to get to Florida. I told her about the Greyhound station about 6 blocks from the Truckstop and she probably would be there in a few days. Well she took time to get talking and all I did was listen for the most part.

Turned out there was a younger trucker not yet 20 (Local work) who made her feel that she was some sort of object of stalking or potential sexual issues from this one. As a woman she did not like the situation. I came along and settled her at the booth for a bit and kept working on the truck situation while she talked. Turned out after about a hour or so the younger stalker had left. Discouraged that I was with her. I told her she can absolutely have the law take care of it and they would. Plenty of resources for her too.

I think in the end she managed to get to Florida to be with her grandparents. But sometimes I do wonder. The truckstop is gone now, a costco. So instead of supporting Commerce and being social as well as feeding people etc they built a big box store that isa parasite on society locally selling overseas crap that wear out in 6 months.

My basic talking with anyone I run across is simple. I establish the who, where, what, how and when. I fill in those 5 items and then expand on it with the other person. Sometimes I am a listener if there is a situation that came up with that other driver or something else entirely. I remember one gal in houston we hardly said a word to one another. But after that meal that night we were inseparable. HOWEVER the deamnds of my work and trucking kept us apart and so its not to be. It is what it is. I probably would have raised 30 kids with her and a home on 50 acres down there by now. But no. Life is for each of us to discover. Just yourself. God certainly has someone for everyone most of the time and if you are lucky in a way all of the matters in love, heart and your needs are met in due time.

Thinking back to her specifically, that was a mistake to keep boss happy. I would have told boss where he can stick it. Got married and then build a life in Texas doing something for that family. I dont worry about it but I can tell you that when you run into someone like that in life you do not let that one get away. Whatever the differences between you two. Therein is the lesson. Whew. I thought all that stuff was just romantic fantasies and claptrap from novels and fairy tails etc. But when you run into such a person... kaboom there you both are. Now what? I hope it is a wonderful story you write together.

With this internet thing its very easy to get into a trap where you share too much information and you find yourself preyed upon.

As far as Denver is concerned. There is a downtown core along their local river called Cherry Creek that has alot of people who come out and enjoy a variety of social activities in real life. You also had military installations not far from Denver in all directions which has it's share of young service men and women looking to get rid of steam. However its a little bit hard to get around Denver due to the I-70 being replaced. The old viaduct bridge on that road is like 70+ years old. Unsafe. So in a few years all of that will get better.

I cannot say too much for that part of America many smaller towns have one purpose. Limon for example is a big prison place and a refuge for trucking in winter storms. There are a variety of other towns who probably could not gather 50 people if that. Kit Carson comes to mind. That was one of my very favorite places to find rest. No one bothered me and the women were awesome. As well as the food. However there is a big military combat base in the area and that economy has something to do with it.

Attack helicopter apches used to stalk me and my 18 wheeler going through there in the night in bad weather or morning sunrise fog. Then treat me to a small airshow when 4 of them in a diamond flow over the road in front of me at 50 mph lower than I am. Its amazing what they can do. Of course I can hear and feel them all around but see nothing due to the bad weather and no light. However they saw everything and had some fun. Sometimes they came to truckstop there to tease me a little bit while i bought them a meal.

A expensive social life I say.

Last edited:
Social Media has made life different for people such as yourself these days. You can find it a blessing or a double edged sword.

When I grew up before there was a internet anything we had the video arcade (Games), bowling alley, clubs and dance halls etc. Once we got to legal age throw in the truckstop which was 24/7

In the 1994 time period the old 76 in Frederick at 355 and I-70 saw me there working on fueling the rig and preparing paperwork and so on to go home across town for a few days in my apartment to get out of the truck. Well I ran into this lady who was expressing that she was trying to get to Florida. I told her about the Greyhound station about 6 blocks from the Truckstop and she probably would be there in a few days. Well she took time to get talking and all I did was listen for the most part.

Turned out there was a younger trucker not yet 20 (Local work) who made her feel that she was some sort of object of stalking or potential sexual issues from this one. As a woman she did not like the situation. I came along and settled her at the booth for a bit and kept working on the truck situation while she talked. Turned out after about a hour or so the younger stalker had left. Discouraged that I was with her. I told her she can absolutely have the law take care of it and they would. Plenty of resources for her too.

I think in the end she managed to get to Florida to be with her grandparents. But sometimes I do wonder. The truckstop is gone now, a costco. So instead of supporting Commerce and being social as well as feeding people etc they built a big box store that isa parasite on society locally selling overseas crap that wear out in 6 months.

My basic talking with anyone I run across is simple. I establish the who, where, what, how and when. I fill in those 5 items and then expand on it with the other person. Sometimes I am a listener if there is a situation that came up with that other driver or something else entirely. I remember one gal in houston we hardly said a word to one another. But after that meal that night we were inseparable. HOWEVER the deamnds of my work and trucking kept us apart and so its not to be. It is what it is. I probably would have raised 30 kids with her and a home on 50 acres down there by now. But no. Life is for each of us to discover. Just yourself. God certainly has someone for everyone most of the time and if you are lucky in a way all of the matters in love, heart and your needs are met in due time.

Thinking back to her specifically, that was a mistake to keep boss happy. I would have told boss where he can stick it. Got married and then build a life in Texas doing something for that family. I dont worry about it but I can tell you that when you run into someone like that in life you do not let that one get away. Whatever the differences between you two. Therein is the lesson. Whew. I thought all that stuff was just romantic fantasies and claptrap from novels and fairy tails etc. But when you run into such a person... kaboom there you both are. Now what? I hope it is a wonderful story you write together.

With this internet thing its very easy to get into a trap where you share too much information and you find yourself preyed upon.

As far as Denver is concerned. There is a downtown core along their local river called Cherry Creek that has alot of people who come out and enjoy a variety of social activities in real life. You also had military installations not far from Denver in all directions which has it's share of young service men and women looking to get rid of steam. However its a little bit hard to get around Denver due to the I-70 being replaced. The old viaduct bridge on that road is like 70+ years old. Unsafe. So in a few years all of that will get better.

I cannot say too much for that part of America many smaller towns have one purpose. Limon for example is a big prison place and a refuge for trucking in winter storms. There are a variety of other towns who probably could not gather 50 people if that. Kit Carson comes to mind. That was one of my very favorite places to find rest. No one bothered me and the women were awesome. As well as the food. However there is a big military combat base in the area and that economy has something to do with it.

Attack helicopter apches used to stalk me and my 18 wheeler going through there in the night in bad weather or morning sunrise fog. Then treat me to a small airshow when 4 of them in a diamond flow over the road in front of me at 50 mph lower than I am. Its amazing what they can do. Of course I can hear and feel them all around but see nothing due to the bad weather and no light. However they saw everything and had some fun. Sometimes they came to truckstop there to tease me a little bit while i bought them a meal.

A expensive social life I say.
I read your story and it is wonderful!

My experience is bad. I was young and raped by a deaf guy. I accepted my baby. He grew up as an adult. My son visit his dad often and sometime talked on the text of the phone. And also, I had ex-boyfriends are domestic violence and raped again and cheat on me, blah, blah. Two months ago, I found out my ex-boyfriend of New York, he is different stories and not honest. He told me he had 11 deaf ex-girlfriends and 8 hearing ex-girlfriends because they asked him to move with her but, he won't. He wanted to move to Colorado but, never did.

I keep to look for it. LOL I googled Cherry Creek, wow. I have never seen before. Hm, I will go there someday.

I read your story and it is wonderful!

My experience is bad. I was young and raped by a deaf guy. I accepted my baby. He grew up as an adult. My son visit his dad often and sometime talked on the text of the phone. And also, I had ex-boyfriends are domestic violence and raped again and cheat on me, blah, blah. Two months ago, I found out my ex-boyfriend of New York, he is different stories and not honest. He told me he had 11 deaf ex-girlfriends and 8 hearing ex-girlfriends because they asked him to move with her but, he won't. He wanted to move to Colorado but, never did.

I keep to look for it. LOL I googled Cherry Creek, wow. I have never seen before. Hm, I will go there someday.
I am happy you kept the baby. And even happier if you broke the violence and problems by removing abusive people from your world.

Denver is going through alot right now. I have not been there in years and used to run produce to a small mecxican store downtown central. Cash on barrel head. They ordered Mexican Produce from Nogales when in season. I am very happy never to see Nogales again.

If someone is proud to have abused Deaf people because on weaknesses etc of them I would think you want to have such a person looked at really hard. Its seriously a crime to hurt someone in real life. I would run background checks (You can do that for very small amounts of money) to verify somoeone very easily. There was a time my entire work history was accessible to anyone with 40 dollars and my social plus drivers license number. IF so and so is being checked up on its not a problem unless something happened to make it a problem potentially when revealed.

I hope in the end you would have had a good life with a family and in relative peace away from the violence. There was some violence growing up on my end and a number of other problems. Which is one of the reasons I like it here in the South. Far enough away from the same old tired dramas that get recycled every year. You can write your own. =)

I moved to Colorado for 12 1/2 years and used to live in California for 5 years. I feel down and nothing motive myself. Likewise, I saw other post say Tinder site. I notice that mobile phone and I don't have. Oh, well. I feel not safe to dating sites. Someone told me that my ex-boyfriend still looking me, he doesn't know where is I live. And I found out he passed away. When I got a new Ntouch 2 and new phone number and someone can't find my phone number, and she found me on Facebook. I can't give her my phone number. I want to be safe myself.

Sorry about your ex passed away and I don't see your photo even your age color LOL so you can find me FB my name Brett Voss profile pic actually ALIEN green face LOL also I am from Florida ... :D

I'm sorry for your loss, it is terrible. If you don't want to be alone and are ready for new relationships, it is time to give them a try. As for dating sites, they are not so bad as you think. You can check them out, look for partners, make friends, just talk to new interesting people. You shouldn't meet anyone if you don't want to. In case you worry about the safety, I'd recommend reading the reviews before using them. For example, you can look through our time dating site reviews. This is a good place for mature singles. My cousin met her husband there.
Looks like she found guy since she hasn't reply your mine and other guy comment guess she found guy :)

you can write me am a good man sexy body am looking for serious relationship am caring and handomsne smilejshan@gmail.com

To

Hi Darth Vader, my only advice is to be patient till right time will come.

Big hellllo!!! Dean Katsanos of Sebastopol, CA...

Oh, be careful! Hi! This is Dean Katsanos of Sebastopol, CA...

Hi … I just read what your saying and seems he abuse you ? I felt bad for you so would you like a chat to get know if so my email address is Aronsusya@icloud.com hoping hear from you soon
Aron

Back