I am a student and want to know if I can interview people with hearing lost or cochlear implants for one of my classes. thank you

nboy0

Reaction score
I am a student and want to know if I can interview people with hearing lost or cochlear implants for one of my classes. thank you

Hi! I am also a student myself. I am a cochlear implant user. And, yes your welcome to interview me.

Good morning Korey. I am also a student who is trying to interview someone from this community. I have emailed you yesterday, looking forward to your reply if you are still interested in interviewing!
Yes,I’m still interested.please resend the email.I’m not sure what happen.

Or,What
Or,What is your email?
Just so you still don't see the email, I could briefly talk about me and the interview.

I am a student from Artcenter College of design studying Product Design. We have had a topic recently to design for the deaf community and we are trying to find a space where we can help.

I am interested in knowing anything from your perspective that you think is a problem or inconvenience that needs to be paid attention to or addressed. It could be regards people, activities, communications, or anything else. Or just some thought and insight you wanna share in general.

Follow with that, I might have some other questions regards to the topic you are sharing or other questions that popped into my mind if it's okay with you.

Thank you again! Looking forward to your response!

Back