I already prove one of the fraternities

LOL, who me??

Grummer ... you wanted dogs ...

badcat-dog.jpg

alley and frisky, i havent a faintest idea what you refering to that you claims im jealous of

revenge of the nerd wasnt an innocent film it was designed to glamourise , change social outlook toward the new breed - computer geek as the 'new cool', it paved the way for the information tech to be "normal" because like without this film it would be hard to find those wanting to work with computers since the stigma was so strongly attached to it.

not sure where/the proof of this im sure there is some materials/article written about it, my hunch is im right. (now matajan, here a new concept for you to consider its called "Hunch", based on instincts,, in other words describng the same thing, is knownn as 'gut-feelings' it is NOT the same as 'normal feelings' but those right in the middle of your tummy, it has a special reason to make you decide by FEELINGS rather decide by THINKING....
Google it up and LEARN ABOUT IT....
it might change your life

True...u may have a good point about the movie paving the way for people to be proud to work in the technology field. Nowadays, they are no longer considered geeks or even if they are, it is more of an affectionate way. My cousin was a computer nerd growing up in the late 70s and early 80s but he is a multimilliare now and considered cool in the Hollywood crowd. lol

pffff are you serious? hazing isn't just in fraternities, tons of sports teams do it. i.e. Dez Bryant refusing to carry shoulder pads for veterans, he was then forced to take the entire team out to dinner. fraternities are a huge resource for alumni relations post-college. greek life definitely has its benefits and I'm 100% happy I rushed.

images

presents...the conscience for MATAJAN..he need help, thats why im here for him

Back