"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
I admit I am making a new thread. Also, I admit that I am going to bed. Have a good nite!

I admit I would like to say.. Good for you create part 10 this thread!

I admit I'm starting to wonder - Will it be a never ending thread?

Mod Note:

Please contact first the original creator of this series before starting a new part--Thread's closed until original creator ok's it. Simply 'PM' the original creator and then PM me or one of the other mods to open this back up.

Thank you!

~RR

Mod Note:

Original creator has contacted me and re-opening this thread--

Thank you! ;)

~RR

I admit I've done contact w/RR which I'm very original creator "I admit" since part 1..2.. then go ahead everyone can create new another part.. til endless.. (chuckles) Have fun!

I admit that I didn't have a good day and feeling depressed today.. but maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me.

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit I've done contact w/RR which I'm very original creator "I admit" since part 1..2.. then go ahead everyone can create new another part.. til endless.. (chuckles) Have fun!

I admit that maybe have an idea if anyone want part 11 and more ask you if it is ok with you cause your idea create of this thread in first place?? :dunno:

DeafMonkey said:
I admit that maybe have an idea if anyone want part 11 and more ask you if it is ok with you cause your idea create of this thread in first place?? :dunno:

I admit that's a good idea! :thumb: Good thinking there...must be from all the good bananas you've been eating! :lol: ( j/k )

Roadrunner said:
I admit that's a good idea! :thumb: Good thinking there...must be from all the good bananas you've been eating! :lol: ( j/k )

I admit that :thumb: :lol: yupper I already eat bananas lol :lol:

I admit that I have been up since 4.30 am (UK time) cos I couldn't sleep. Maybe am homesick already?

DeafMonkey said:

I admit, Really not necessary someone who ask me permission to create another part.... as long everyone can create another part. I'm not selfish.. I like to see everyone want enjoy their create new part... Have fun posting!

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit, Really not necessary someone who ask me permission to create another part.... as long everyone can create another part. I'm not selfish.. I like to see everyone want enjoy their create new part... Have fun posting!

I admit oh okay :) I just thought idea :lol:

LuciaDisturbed said:
I admit that Sweetheart's avatar looks very yummy!

I admit that I wonder if you like that? I do like strawberry but cover with White Chocolate and Chocolate is ok ok... ;)

I admit sweetheart's strawberry avatar looks yummy.

I admit that i'm so tired, cuz i have been snow skiing today.

~SG~ said:
I admit sweetheart's strawberry avatar looks yummy.

I admit that i'm so tired, cuz i have been snow skiing today.

I admit did you have fun at the skiing in your home area ?? :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
I admit did you have fun at the skiing in your home area ?? :lol:

I admit yes I did have fun skiing in my home area. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back