"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that see y'all tonight!!!!!! my mom and I are going to drop my ex boyfriend off at the airport cant wait to have freedom tonight!!!!!

Who want join me to dance???

:dance2: :dance: :dance2: :dance: :dance2: :dance: :dance2: :dance:

I admit that see y'all tonight!!!!!! my mom and I are going to drop my ex boyfriend off at the airport cant wait to have freedom tonight!!!!!

Who want join me to dance???

:dance2: :dance: :dance2: :dance: :dance2: :dance: :dance2: :dance:

I am not good at dance. Who will teach me how to dance? Ha my daughter saw this and said to me she knows how to dance. I think she will teach me?

I admit my daughter just told me that we have 6 babies. They are little kitten.

I admit that Sequoias and Im going to drop Nike off at the Vet so they will burn her to become ash and we will keep it.

I admit that I am still sad for Nike's death. :( At least you got a wonderful memories of her! :)

ALOT of :hug:

I admit that Sequoias and Im going to drop Nike off at the Vet so they will burn her to become ash and we will keep it.

I am waiting for RR and GA to decide who will be #11? I admit I better go and take rest and ready for work tonight. Take care.

I saw RR's post in another thread somewhere here to suggest new "I admit" part 11.

I admit I am honest with you :)

I admit that ok...I do believe you. :)

I was lost what's you were talking about till DHB got the point. :)

I saw RR's post in another thread somewhere here to suggest new "I admit" part 11.

I admit I am honest with you :)

DHB got good point. He did not follow me and I ran and hide!

I admit you are welcome!

I admit that I am still sad for Nike's death. :( At least you got a wonderful memories of her! :)

ALOT of :hug:

I admit I am still sad too, but I'm very glad to having her in my life in first place... And, I'm not very happy that this alldeaf won't let me change avatar to new gif one that I made of Sequioas, I, and all of three rats. Wtf with it?

I admit this is Lake Tahoe and my computer won't cooperate with me. :dunno: So I'll wait for my DHB65 be home and fix it tonight.

Anyway, Yes you should be soo grateful that Nike was in your and Seq's life!

I admit that I won't be on a lot today. So don't miss me too much! :giggle:

I admit I am still sad too, but I'm very glad to having her in my life in first place... And, I'm not very happy that this alldeaf won't let me change avatar to new gif one that I made of Sequioas, I, and all of three rats. Wtf with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back