"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i freaked out cuz the part 9 thread i created stopped at page 26.. :Ohno: :P lol

I admit its a lousy day for me.. I still dont feel good today.. i admit its real nice out today but too bad I dont feel like doing anything.. :(

I admit that it was great to be able to go outside backyard under our apple tree and surf the net!!!! no more wires!

I admit.... I have read many different posts for months now but haven't really ever said much. I still don't know where I fit it. I am HOH with aids in and I don't know anyone else that is HOH or deaf.

Lil_country_gal said:
I admit my little sister is missing and this is the 3rd time in 4 days

I admit that I hope so your little sister found soon. :)

DeafMonkey said:
I admit that I hope so your little sister found soon. :)

I admit so do I, I also admit she got the shock of her life today so it's even scarier

jgriffin said:
I admit.... I have read many different posts for months now but haven't really ever said much. I still don't know where I fit it. I am HOH with aids in and I don't know anyone else that is HOH or deaf.

i admit you will be ok.. u will fit in sometimes soon.. :) i am hoh and do wear hearing aid in my right ear.. I have Meniere's disease so I already lost my hearing in my left ear and my right ear is starting to go as it used to be severe. so I will go for Ci but first try the treatment and see how it goes.. so dont worry you are not the only one! smile!

Lil_country_gal said:
I admit my little sister is missing and this is the 3rd time in 4 days

oh my goodness.. i admit that i hope she is found real soon.. it is not funny when one disappear.. jeez..

Quote:

SmileyGin:
i admit you will be ok.. u will fit in sometimes soon.. i am hoh and do wear hearing aid in my right ear.. I have Meniere's disease so I already lost my hearing in my left ear and my right ear is starting to go as it used to be severe. so I will go for Ci but first try the treatment and see how it goes.. so dont worry you are not the only one! smile!

I admit that I have Meniere's diseaset too. :) I am hoh and wearing hearing aids too. My hearing is still stable but have other symptoms tho. :( Im still newbie here and trying to fit in too. Relax, you are not the only new one here too. ;)

i admit to get some fun out like go to cedar point with friend :hyper:

Lil_country_gal said:
I admit so do I, I also admit she got the shock of her life today so it's even scarier

I admit that oooo I hope so she is alright and find soon :)

I admit that I AM PISSED OFF!!! who is live downstair the lady was using my phone bills that I got raise the price arghhh. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i admit that i am ............*whistle* u guess lmao

i admit...*cracking up* maybe or maybe not hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back