"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebelGirl said:
I admit that I didn't have a good day and feeling depressed today.. but maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Hope you will feel better..

I admit I drink Odwalla's new Pomegranate juice. It's wild berry extract. The tastes is so bittersweet!

I admit that I fed up and woke up at 5 and too Aleeve for my headahce. Now it is almost gone. I did went back to sleep till 9 15. :hyper:

I admit that I was cleaning my cupboard....so I have 4 more to go. UGH! Inside is so messy and need to re-rannage and make it look nice and easy to find what I needed. I tend do that every about 6 months...so it has been a little overdue. ha!

I admit that I am flying back to home later on today. It's gonna be a long day for me :lol:

I admit, I'm eating simple peanut butter w/toast and coffee.... It's breakfast.. :D

i admit that i will take my god daughter go out today and let her have fun

i admit i am pissed with someone here cuz she had offended me deeply. I am getting off now.

I admit that I didnt sleep very well. I was so struggling all night. I hope that tonite I will sleep smooth.

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit, I'm eating simple peanut butter w/toast and coffee.... It's breakfast.. :D

I admit that I had toasts with peanut butter & jelly and coffee this morning!

IcedTeaRulz said:
I admit that I had toasts with peanut butter & jelly and coffee this morning!
I admit, I'm surprised... r u same my meals today! :D

Sweetheart said:
I admit that July 30 is my birthday, Tweetybird. ;)

I admit to say that's also my hubby's birthday too. :)

Koala said:
I admit to say that's also my hubby's birthday too. :)

I admit that it's awesome! I have two friends whose same birthday as mine and your husband's and Tweetybird's mom's!

Sweetheart said:
I admit that it's awesome! I have two friends whose same birthday as mine and your husband's and Tweetybird's mom's!
i admit that oh yea lot bday on same day.. it so fun! hehe?

TweetyBird said:
i admit that oh yea lot bday on same day.. it so fun! hehe?

I admit that I agreed with you but I don't know what Sequoais and I will do on my birthday :hyper: We will see! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back