I accept the challenge to take as much questions as much as possible..

Originally posted by funnybebe78
did u ever steal gold or what? why judge gave u a nickname cuz u are clever with bein golden with silence that is in ur life? ;)

if it is not allowed to know then

hmm *thinkin* u like watchin a cowboy movie eh? :P

Nope, I haven't stolen gold before.

I was in court for harrassment at public school. A judge was listening to what a different student was saying. I started to speak to disagree with what the witness was saying. The judge told me to be quiet and I told him that I'll like to speak. He gave me this quote, "Silence is golden." So I replied "I've never heard that silence is golden..." Then he held me in contempt of courts.

It got wiped off my records after the charge was dropped after I finally proved that I was telling the truth.

Yes, I watch several different movies. American Outlaws was okay..just another teenager movie though.

Hi, SilenceGold.

Do you like to read books? If so, what was the last book you read? What is your favorite book? If it's more than one, list 'em.

Originally posted by Jada
Hi, SilenceGold.

Do you like to read books? If so, what was the last book you read? What is your favorite book? If it's more than one, list 'em.

Last books that I read are computer education books. A+, Server+, Freebsd Handbook, Windows 2000 Server, and few others.

If you are talking about novels. When I was about 14, I used to read all of Louis La'mour books. Yes, I still have all of those books. About 200 or more of them. All before the era of computers. :p

When I transferred to ASD during freshman...I was the only one who did a book report on a book that was more than 300 pages. "Lightning" was the book wrote by Dean Koonz. I read most of Koonz's books too.

Sometimes I would read novel books when I have nothing to do like the power is off. I'll have a candle lite and be reading.

I think all those books helped my english grammars and my writings to improve. :D

who is the invest number 911 for dial emergency phone call ? Why the invester choice number 9 1 1 ??

As for Relay Service 7 1 1 ???

Is God male or female ? What does he or she wear everyday ? Will we be seeing God when we will die ?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Thanks!

Lisa says 2 or 3 children.

I say 10.

husbands want more than wives, me 2 and my husband said 4 :lol:

will u change poop/diapers all 10 kids? :naughty:

Originally posted by Sabrina
who is the invest number 911 for dial emergency phone call ? Why the invester choice number 9 1 1 ??

As for Relay Service 7 1 1 ???

Is God male or female ? What does he or she wear everyday ? Will we be seeing God when we will die ?

In 1957, according to the Winnipeg (Man.) Police Department Web site, Canada's first 999 system was introduced in that city, and the operation's first supervisor was Helen Aizita Woollard. There were initially eight Emergency Telephone Operators, of which Lucienne Galinas was one of the original hires. Canada converted its three-digit emergency number to 911 in 1972.

On Jan 12, 1968, AT&T announces their designation of 911 as a universal emergency number at a press conference in the Washington (DC) office of Indiana Rep. Ed Roush, who had championed for Congressional support for "one number." AT&T's plan affected only the Bell companies, and not any of the independent telephone companies. Up to this point, the number "911" wasn't mentioned in any literature, and apparently wasn't identified until the press conference. In fact, a Wall Street Journal article written the day before the press conference didn't mention "911" as the number that AT&T selected.

There is rampant speculation on why the number sequence "9-1-1" was selected. We've not uncovered any documents that outline the exact reasons. According to the Wall Street Journal article (see below), "AT&T said it used a computer" to select the number, although that sounds somewhat misleading. The selection probably was based on a combination of factors, including the precedent of Britain using a three-digit number, the ease of dialing two ones (1) on a rotary dial phone, and other technical switching considerations.

Check out this link for the history on 711. :D

I do not believe in God. If he/she exists, I'll wait until I die to find out. If I die before you..I will wait for you so I can introduce you to God so you can find out what you ask me. :p

Originally posted by TommyGirl
husbands want more than wives, me 2 and my husband said 4 :lol:

will u change poop/diapers all 10 kids? :naughty:

Now you gave me something to think about.

Here's my excuse.

I'll do it for the first 3 or 4 kids. When they get old enough..they can do it to their younger siblings. :p

Interesting about history 911 and 711 dial the phone.

How come you think that you will die first than I do? You are only 23.. I am 45 ????

Will you take too much virgia pills? Is that reason why you think that you may have a heart attack ? :(

Take it easy yourself...

Originally posted by Sabrina
Interesting about history 911 and 711 dial the phone.

How come you think that you will die first than I do? You are only 23.. I am 45 ????

Will you take too much virgia pills? Is that reason why you think that you may have a heart attack ? :(

Take it easy yourself...

I told Lisa that I might be hooked on virgia pills if I ever take one when I am that old.

It was just a speculation about me dying first before you.

Heart attacks have been in my family history. :(

Take what easy? I'm awful sore from yesterday. Too much hard work on the new house. Ripped off the thick vinyl carpet that had been glued to the wood floor in several rooms. It wore me out real good.

Originally posted by ChelEler
:mrgreen: Did I get you? Check this thread out --> Attn: SilenceGold. :naughty:

I haven't checked it out.

I got so much things to do..so it's hard for me to catch up with all the threads.

I am starting from the old threads to the new ones...that thread must be a new one so I should get there in an hour or two. :D

Blah, whatever.

Whatcha doing this weekend with Emeraldie?

Well, this weekend (starting tomorrow at 8 am), I am supposed to help out my dad to sell some roasted corns at a festival. Lisa is wanting to stay home during the weekend.

How do you like being an AD moderator so far?

I rarely remember that I'm a moderator.

It usually pops up in my head when I see something that would violate a rule.

Just gotta to remember that I'm just a person with a good tool. :p

Why are the sky blue and the grass green/brown?
Because of the ocean all over earth, when the sun light reflected off the ocean, it emitted the blue color from the prizm spectrum like red,orange, yellow, green, blue and violet. Since the ocean reflected blue, so it showed the blue color to the sky, its almost like a mirror, u know?
The greenish color in the grass resulted from the internal mechanism of the plant. U know the basic how plants make foods, also the sun convert the water and foods to chlorophyll which resulted in the green color. :)

Back