I accept the challenge to take as much questions as much as possible..

Originally posted by ChelEler
^^ :rofl: Cute!

How have you been doing so far with your wife? ;)

Doing great here. I've been helping Lisa finding new ideas for few banners for her interests to do some graphic works.

I'll be posting few very soon.

I've been off the computer almost all day to spend as much time as I can with Lisa. :wink:

What would you like to find some difficult to challenge with ?

What kind of job and position do you work if you have a job?

Did you go college or current student at college?

if so, what's your major? what's the most difficult that you have learn from?

Originally posted by eternity
What would you like to find some difficult to challenge with ?

What kind of job and position do you work if you have a job?

Did you go college or current student at college?

if so, what's your major? what's the most difficult that you have learn from?

A career in computer field. A full house with kids.

I don't have a job. I used to work in a DOJ office mainly in the US Marshals dept as a network administrator for an year. I let the subcontract to expire. Now I wish I renew it.

No I don't go to college. I went to Univ. of Arkansas in Little Rock. Didn't graduate.

Computer science was my major. The most difficult that I have learned was to show up in classes on time. :D

Originally posted by eternity
Do you have a trouble to be organized?

It depends on the tasks...

As part of my job....I had to stay organized. I had to set up new Cat5 cables in a network field.

Here is a photo.

row_cat5_01.jpg

Another one where I had to label each cat5 so I would know which right ends are plugged in the correct ports of a switch/router.

cat5_xconn_01.jpg

You can make up your mind to see if I was great at being organized.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
It depends on the tasks...

As part of my job....I had to stay organized. I had to set up new Cat5 cables in a network field.

Here is a photo.

row_cat5_01.jpg

Another one where I had to label each cat5 so I would know which right ends are plugged in the correct ports of a switch/router.

cat5_xconn_01.jpg

You can make up your mind to see if I was great at being organized.
Damn, I have like 1% of that I take care of here. Then again, I only work for a small university police department.

Originally posted by prostock19
Damn, I have like 1% of that I take care of here. Then again, I only work for a small university police department.

Then it's extremely easy job for you.

What are the necessarities of life?

A popular candy bar is called Baby Ruth. Who is this bar named for?

Originally posted by EcKoThEgReAt03
What are the necessarities of life?

A popular candy bar is called Baby Ruth. Who is this bar named for?

My "necessaries of life" would be how to live with no regrets and avoid any of those "I wish I did that.." when I'm 80 yrs old.

According to company statements, the Baby Ruth candy bar was named for the daughter of President Grover Cleveland, who was born while he was living in the White House. It was not named for Babe Ruth. (When Babe Ruth wanted to bring out a candy bar of his own, he was prevented by a court order).
There is some suspicion that the company was not entirely truthful about the real origin of the name.

If I were you, I would say that nutrients, water, strength, and knowledge are the necessarities of life. I would hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think living with no regrets is such a great idea. You wouldn't be able to iron out others' problems since you didn't go through what they had gone though. That'd be great if Eve and Adam didn't eat the apples.

Well, if I make a problem or bad mistake...I'll just shrug and say, I tried then move on..it's not regretting.

did u ever steal gold or what? why judge gave u a nickname cuz u are clever with bein golden with silence that is in ur life? ;)

if it is not allowed to know then

hmm *thinkin* u like watchin a cowboy movie eh? :P

Back