I accept the challenge to take as much questions as much as possible..

Originally posted by ChelEler
Why do a store have a lock on doors if it stays open 24/7?
A long time ago it usually open at 7 and close at 11 or something, until it became popular so they decided to open 24/7 and see no need for the use of the lock. But in some cases, when something bad happen outside for example a murder taking place, the first impulse would be to lock the door and hide. Another thing is to count the money or take the money out of the safe using the safe technican. Thats all i can think of. :)

lol....you should start your own thread in "Introduction" if you want to answer those kinds of questions...

This thread is MINE! :p

You're welcome to ask questions for ME to answer if you're curious about me. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Because that is how your eyes see it.
:D :D the way i see it, it is all perception. however, "your perception may not be my reality....... lol

Originally posted by buttongrl
:D :D the way i see it, it is all perception. however, "your perception may not be my reality....... lol

You mean to say that you are color blind and you need someone to tell you what colors things are? :p

Fire away.

EDIT: Someone told me to post a thread to welcome people to ask questions about ME.

I wasnt' thinking when I posted this thread..lol

Sorry..

Hmmmmmmmm.....When did you and wifey get married and where did it take place? Did it go the way you expected? :)

:wave:

Re: Re: I accept the challenge to take as much questions as much as possible..

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hmmmmmmmm.....When did you and wifey get married and where did it take place? Did it go the way you expected? :)

:wave:

Your answers would be in this thread. I am sure this thread would also answer the rest of your potential questions. :D

Re: Re: Re: I accept the challenge to take as much questions as much as possible..

Your answers would be in this thread. I am sure this thread would also answer the rest of your potential questions. :D

Heh...ta, SG...I've gone and read through the other thread. It made such an interesting read. :) Thanks very much for sending me that way.

Cheers!

Re: Re: Re: Re: I accept the challenge to take as much questions as much as possible..

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Heh...ta, SG...I've gone and read through the other thread. It made such an interesting read. :) Thanks very much for sending me that way.

Cheers!

Glad to share! :D

*copies* then *pastes* -sheesh-
Now for some serious questions...

What is your strongest skill set(s) in Information Technology field?

What brings you to AllDeaf?

Who is your another half?

How did you meet your another half?

Where is your brithplace?

Originally posted by LinuxGold
*copies* then *pastes* -sheesh-
Now for some serious questions...

What is your strongest skill set(s) in Information Technology field?

What brings you to AllDeaf?

Who is your another half?

How did you meet your another half?

Where is your brithplace?

Consultant is what I think my strongest skills are. FreeBSD is the operating system that I feel that I have the strongest skills in. Windows 2000 comes in as second. Networking along with Cisco and few assorted devices along with complicated firewall rules on either Cisco's ACL or FreeBSD's ipfw. Bandwidth shaping with Dummynet..etc.

I was around few years ago at AD through deafmodels.com. I disappeared for a while since the board was overrun by kids and threads were going out of context. Now it's much more improved.

Explain to me what you meant about "half"?

Russellville, AR is the birth place.

Consultant is what I think my strongest skills are. FreeBSD is the operating system that I feel that I have the strongest skills in. Windows 2000 comes in as second. Networking along with Cisco and few assorted devices along with complicated firewall rules on either Cisco's ACL or FreeBSD's ipfw. Bandwidth shaping with Dummynet..etc.

I was around few years ago at AD through deafmodels.com. I disappeared for a while since the board was overrun by kids and threads were going out of context. Now it's much more improved.

Explain to me what you meant about "half"?

Russellville, AR is the birth place.
"Your another half" means your wife in idiom.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LinuxGold
"Your another half" means your wife in idiom.

Oh gosh....I forgot most of the idioms...blame it on being on the computers too long...

Those two questions about my half is answered either in this thread or at this thread. Enjoy reading. :p

That's good! Hope you will have a good and long marriage life with your another half.

How you doing and whats your fav thing to do? IF someone asked that before then how are you doing now. heh

Originally posted by Wolfboy
How you doing and whats your fav thing to do? IF someone asked that before then how are you doing now. heh

Messing around with some computer projects...

I'm gettin' around into using 802.11g on my laptop with a custom made access point now. :D

Back