I’m a deaf person with cochlear implants

Kasutoro

Reaction score
Hi I’m a person who struggles to make friends in the hearing world so I’m hoping to chat to deaf here and make friends here

Hi I’m a person who struggles to make friends in the hearing world so I’m hoping to chat to deaf here and make friends here
welcome here and make yourself at home. Cochlear implants good or not depends on a person's feelings and interest. I have seen some cochlear implants gave up when they grew older into their 40 and 50s. Some will think it is a chore.

Hey there! Nice to meet you! :D I'd love to be friends if you're comfortable communicating through text and FaceTime!

Does anyone lives in Wesley chapel or Tampa FL o would like to make deaf friends in person..I don't drive but you can come over and meet me.. I enjoy using sign language. Mom passed away two years ago..i am still going through grieve.. need friends,!
i am 52 yrs old female.
Tunni

Hi Kasutoro! I’m also a deaf person that has a cochlear implant as well, and I am new here, just joined. If you want to be friends we can be friends! :)

Hi! My name is Abby, I’m deaf and I have a cochlear implant. I am new here, and I’m hoping to make friends here!

Back