Humana

Sosie

Reaction score
My niece just told me that she is outraged that Humana refuses to cover her as her spouse because it is their "company policy", but heartened that her spouse's employers are so upset about it; they plan on changing providers. It sucks BUT I am SO glad my niece's spouse's employers are backing her up. Good!!!!

Hooray!!! Humana is beginning to suck!..I've got lots of problems with them also and have called them several times to rant my feelings!....Still waiting to hear what they are "gonna do" after they say they will "investigate"...In the mean time, make sure the ADA is aware of all this bullshit!

Hooray!!! Humana is beginning to suck!..I've got lots of problems with them also and have called them several times to rant my feelings!....Still waiting to hear what they are "gonna do" after they say they will "investigate"...In the mean time, make sure the ADA is aware of all this bullshit!

Yes, it is!!! Grrrrr..

Good for you! Let us know how it went. ;)

yep humana sucks big time -- I have this insurance now.... it wont cover maternity leave and fmla and have to pay 250 when im not working ... i dont like this company. :(

Back