Human migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

taurizs

Reaction score
I read some scientists theory about human migration and they said human was not belong to Earth. I still wonder if humans landed on Earth from outer space 100,000 years ago and they lived first in Africa then colonized the world. Do you believe we were from outer space or other worlds 100,000 years ago??

interesting thought for you...
I Believe God created us...
but I am not so arrogant to think that we were his only try....I do believe there are other planets that hold life...as far as what and how advanced..not sure...

I read some scientists theory about human migration and they said human was not belong to Earth. I still wonder if humans landed on Earth from outer space 100,000 years ago and they lived first in Africa then colonized the world. Do you believe we were from outer space or other worlds 100,000 years ago??

no. that's silly.

if they were from outer space then where did the humans come from in the first place? :hmm:

How come you explain all human invented things like computer, tech, nuclear weapon, etc so fast? I don't think its god. I believe it must be human generation in million years ago.

How come you explain all human invented things like computer, tech, nuclear weapon, etc so fast? I don't think its god. I believe it must be human generation in million years ago.

then how did they invent technology million years ago? another million years ago?

I have no doubt that some of the people here are from another planet.

That's ridiculous. We evolved from monkeys.

we did not evolve from monkeys...there is no link...its called the missing link...lol...

we did not evolve from monkeys...there is no link...its called the missing link...lol...

We share 96% of our DNA with them. Just because a link is missing does not mean that the chain in not there.

We share 96% of our DNA with them. Just because a link is missing does not mean that the chain in not there.
The "link" isn't missing; it doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back