HTC Thunderbolt

Different data plan only between Sprint and Verizon
Sprint - $39/mo plus tax
Verizon - $54/mo plus tax

Thanks, I suspected Verizon charges more mo... $15 more monthly difference!

Guess that I have to make a tough decision though it affords some extra time for me to think. choices, choices! :hmm:

Thanks, I suspected Verizon charges more mo... $15 more monthly difference!

Guess that I have to make a tough decision though it affords some extra time for me to think. choices, choices! :hmm:

Both devices' front facing cam s video quality is blurry and slow scan but rear cam s video quality is excellent. Facetime video quality on Apple devices is very good. No blurry.

so you are saying that you are not d/hh and you just plain simple want to use Z4. So on you want to upgrade different mobile with 4G for ability/use front camera.

So you just want Z4 to use it as point to point?

Yes. I want to be able to call my d/hh friends/family. I have planned to switch to Sprint because the video quality is supposed to be better but if Verizon is making progress with this maybe I will stay.

You can look and compare each Evo 4G and Evo Shfit 4G and Thunderbolt
Compare

You can see that EVO 4G and Thunderbolt look same but they are little tiny different about it. If you know anyone who have EVO 4G and bring them with you to Verizon store and compare the quality to see any different.

Verizon did expand 4G while Sprint use partner with WiMAX via Clearwire. Verizon use their own service since Verizon have FIOs and DSL.
4G shootout: Verizon LTE vs. Sprint WiMax - Computerworld

Result the 4G LTE that Verizon current offer high quality and less ping/lagging.

Personally, I am impress with Thunderbolt so far. iPhone4 did good job too but little bit slow... It doesn't say how many app software in there and compare the application process is alike... However; I am exciting to have front camera in my lifetime so I can communication like we watch scific when we were young... now it done.. ;)

For kicks, I went to Verizon wireless website to see how much unlimited data/text without voice minutes would cost per month, it shows as $34.99 per month. Am I missing something? where are you guys finding $54 a month?

16.gif

It has been a while now since Thunderbolt for Verizon has been out. How are you liking it? Is it worth it to stay with Verizon and use Thunderbolt or better to switch to Sprint? I am mainly asking about video call quality.

For kicks, I went to Verizon wireless website to see how much unlimited data/text without voice minutes would cost per month, it shows as $34.99 per month. Am I missing something? where are you guys finding $54 a month?

16.gif

It's mean if Thunder new cell, whatever. It is called Smartphone is 54.99. :)

Thunderbolt- will gmail video chat work on it?

I have the Thunderbolt, got it for the front camera with the intention of using it to chat face to face with Deaf friends. My gmail account is connected to it, can I video chat through gmail on the phone? It does notify me when someone tries to connect with me through gmail, but I haven't figured out how to have their face show up on my phone and not on the computer at home. Any suggestions? I have Tango downloaded, but Thunderbolt doesn't have skype or facetime like iphone. I would like to communicate with Deaf friend who is using computer, his phone is older blackberry so it does not have ability for any of these fun apps. So looking for a way to connect and sign from computer to phone.
Oh, and maybe a stupid question, but what is Z4?

Hearing and new to fun Deaf technology. :lol:

Back