howdy

• Thread starter s i m o n s e z
  • Start date
S

s i m o n s e z

howdy, i'm here.. however... its a bit of a turnoff to me... wish all the posts from the original forum was active here.

hi there buddy, (it's deaf punjabi) how u doin ? :)

Originally posted by Zubair Punjabi
hi there buddy, (it's deaf punjabi) how u doin ? :)
i'm doin' good. just havent had time for these forums lately.

aah been busy watchin basketball werent you ? :D . by the way Skysports channel just put new channel called NASN and i start watchin basketball and learnin abt it, i must admitted it is very exciting and interesting, i was watchin NJ vs Hous sumthing and there was one very tall chinese guy, alway wonder how tall he is, just like to know it he any good ??

aah been busy watchin basketball werent you ? :D . by the way Skysports channel just put new channel called NASN and i start watchin basketball and learnin abt it, i must admitted it is very exciting and interesting, i was watchin NJ vs Hous sumthing and there was one very tall chinese guy, alway wonder how tall he is, just like to know if he any good ??

aah been busy watchin basketball werent you ? :D . by the way Skysports channel just put new channel called NASN and i start watchin basketball and learnin abt it, i must admitted it is very exciting and interesting, i was watchin NJ vs Hous sumthing and there was one very tall chinese guy, alway wonder how tall he is, just like to know it he any good ??
ofcourse basketball is very interesting.. glad to know that you're learning... NJ lost last night... one of their road woes... 7 road game losing streak.. they arent doin good..

the tall chinese player from houston is YAO MING. he's i think 7 foot 8 inches tall... yes.. a very very good basketball player.

Oh dear, shame to see NJ lost 7 games in the row, hope they can find the skills to put up the win again, Yao is 7ft 8ins :jaw: that is very very tall, yeah he seem to amaze the way how he play his skills as he was very easy and relaxin with no pressure, one more thing, who is on top of the basket ball league now ??

Oh dear, shame to see NJ lost 7 games in the row, hope they can find the skills to put up the win again, Yao is 7ft 8ins :jaw: that is very very tall, yeah he seem to amaze the way how he play his skills as he was very easy and relaxin with no pressure, one more thing, who is on top of the basket ball league now ??
Tracy McGrady and Kobe Bryant

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
Tracy McGrady and Kobe Bryant

cheers for that buddy, gonna check out their profiles

still damn tall!

Shawn Bradey (Dallas Mavericks is the tallest in current NBA - 7'6"

All-time tallest NBA was 7'7" - I dunno who that old black dude...

Originally posted by illustrator
Shawn Bradey (Dallas Mavericks is the tallest in current NBA - 7'6"

All-time tallest NBA was 7'7" - I dunno who that old black dude...
Manute Bol and a white guy Gheorge Muresean.

Manute Bol and a white guy Gheorge Muresean.

Damn a lot of tall guys go to NBA... I bet Vince McMahon would want to buy NBA out cause he likes tall guys.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Damn a lot of tall guys go to NBA... I bet Vince McMahon would want to buy NBA out cause he likes tall guys.
he'd never buy out the NBA... too expensive for his taste.

he'd never buy out the NBA... too expensive for his taste.

He would if it went bankrupt...

Heck, look at ECW and WCW he bought it all out.

for real, i went to watch ecw in harrisburg...the tiny blood threw at my shirt when someone slapped or punch...oh my god

Back