how you know if you are really in love or not in love?

Taurus

Reaction score
If you are in love,

You tend to think of someone for almost 24/7

Or

You tend to dont think of someone for almost 24/7 but you like someone to keep you company

Or How you know if you are in love?

Love is very complicated to me -_-

The fact that both signs are influenced by amorous Venus gives their relationship a romantic and sensual outlook. But the sociable Libran's appetite for entertainment and conversation may be stifled by the Bull's stolid contentment with home and hearth. If the charm is broken, the Libra will soar alone. Moreover, Taurean inarticulateness may repel loquacious Libra. Yet with a little flexibility and subtlety, if these two partners want their relationship to last, it can!

Love Compatibility by MSN Astrology

Maybe it's because the two of you like to be in Love but can't function in other domains of the relationship.

I suggest letting it go.

Love Compatibility by MSN Astrology

Maybe it's because the two of you like to be in Love but can't function in other domains of the relationship.

I suggest letting it go.

LOL, I'm not depending on horoscope or Astrology..

You dont know my whole chart or his chart so its different story.. We dont depend on our sun signs (taurus and libra) for problem to solves..

I'm talking about general love..

LOL, I'm not depending on horoscope or Astrology..

You dont know my whole chart or his chart so its different story.. We dont depend on our sun signs (taurus and libra) for problem to solves..

I'm talking about general love..

If you are really in love--you would think of them 24/7 as well as being concerned about their well-being.

If you are really in love--you would think of them 24/7 as well as being concerned about their well-being.

I dont have much strong feeling of love like this libra guy love me so much.. before we were dating, I was crazy about him for like 24/7. After we were dating, I dont feel the same.. it just feel like I dont have strong feeling for him anymore. For him the libra guy, his feeling of love grow stronger and stronger. I did told him the truth about how I feel for him. He and I were crying a lot. he said if we arent in relationship then I'll wait for you till your feeling will be back. Libra guy also said that just let time flow and take it slow. I'm like fine with that. He is still giving me plenty of time for me to focus on education. A month later, I started to feel like it isnt fair for him to wait for me if I never fall in love with him again? I told him to go find other girls and I'll be fine with that.. I'll understand it but he insist to refuse to find other girls.. No matter what, he still refuse, he want me to be his last girl for rest of his life. I told him if I cheat on him on accident because of my reasons.. he said that he will understand it and forgive me but if this cheating happen again again again.. no excuse.. I was like fine.. but really I dont know what I'll do with him..

He is nice guy who 100% support with my education. He fixed my grammar for my writing courses (sorry I know, I sucks at English)
He cooked vegan dinners for me to eat, He dont care if I'll become vegan someday, he willing to support me.
He even did wait all day everyday for me to finish all the courses to spent about one hour with him.. I mean he arrived to my college campus around at 7am in morning till 4pm (my classes were done by 4pm) so he can have little chat with me till 5pm so he had to go to work till at night.
I know he have a good heart for me..
He is nice guy I ever met but sadly, I'm not sure if this is feeling of love with him or else..

I dont have much strong feeling of love like this libra guy love me so much.. before we were dating, I was crazy about him for like 24/7. After we were dating, I dont feel the same.. it just feel like I dont have strong feeling for him anymore. For him the libra guy, his feeling of love grow stronger and stronger. I did told him the truth about how I feel for him. He and I were crying a lot. he said if we arent in relationship then I'll wait for you till your feeling will be back. Libra guy also said that just let time flow and take it slow. I'm like fine with that. He is still giving me plenty of time for me to focus on education. A month later, I started to feel like it isnt fair for him to wait for me if I never fall in love with him again? I told him to go find other girls and I'll be fine with that.. I'll understand it but he insist to refuse to find other girls.. No matter what, he still refuse, he want me to be his last girl for rest of his life. I told him if I cheat on him on accident because of my reasons.. he said that he will understand it and forgive me but if this cheating happen again again again.. no excuse.. I was like fine.. but really I dont know what I'll do with him..

He is nice guy who 100% support with my education. He fixed my grammar for my writing courses (sorry I know, I sucks at English)
He cooked vegan dinners for me to eat, He dont care if I'll become vegan someday, he willing to support me.
He even did wait all day everyday for me to finish all the courses to spent about one hour with him.. I mean he arrived to my college campus around at 7am in morning till 4pm (my classes were done by 4pm) so he can have little chat with me till 5pm so he had to go to work till at night.
I know he have a good heart for me..
He is nice guy I ever met but sadly, I'm not sure if this is feeling of love with him or else..

There is your answer:
but sadly, I'm not sure if this is feeling of love with him or else.

You're not in love with him.

How long have they been this way?

one month.. we dont see each other a lot.. that's why libra guy said that I should focus on education first.. When I'm done with college then he will try his best to get my heart to feel for him again..

Taurus, you are trying way too hard to be in love. It is not this much work.

You either know youre in love or not ...you are trying to convince yourself you love him because he is a great guy and treats you well............do him a favor if you really care for him - let him go so he can find someone else to love and be loved back equally.

You are young and you will find love when timing is right. No need to overanalyze it over and over to the point that you become too confused about it.

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved to proper location from General Chat to Marriage, Dating & Single Life.

You either know youre in love or not ...you are trying to convince yourself you love him because he is a great guy and treats you well............do him a favor if you really care for him - let him go so he can find someone else to love and be loved back equally.

You are young and you will find love when timing is right. No need to overanalyze it over and over to the point that you become too confused about it.

I did told him that like twice or third time, he still refuse to find other person who will love him equally..

Taurus,

I honestly don't know how to answer your original inquiry because love is a different experience for everybody. Some people will think that love means you think about the person 24/7 ( obsess much?) and be concerned about the well-being.. but you can do that with your family, pets and good friends.. does that mean you are in love with them as well?

Love could be defined in so many different ways so there is NO right or wrong answer to the question of "How do you know you are in love?" because there is so many different ways to find that out.

I have discovered my soulmate so I know the true meaning of love and I have seen one friend who is fighting really hard to save his own marriage and is not going to give up.

How do I know that I am in love?
~ The warm and tingly feeling I get whenever I look or think about my boyfriend
~ The fact that he went the distance to keep me safe, warm and loved and me doing the same for him.
~ The fact that we had so much problems to the point where we literally got divorced, me moving back to Maryland repeatedly but we end up getting back together every single time
~ The fact that after I found my boyfriend (and ex-husband), all other guys' face becomes a blur (aka not cute, hot or appeals to me) and I only want to be with my boyfriend for rest of my life
~ The fact that I can sit in the silence with boyfriend for more than 10 minutes and feel really comfortable with that (with others, I usually feel the need to fill up the silence with chatter)

Brendan might annoy me on daily basis but most of those annoyance is mixed with amusement because Brendan do things WITH reason. He keeps things interesting and is constantly surprising me with things.

So I do know for sure that I am in love...

But Taurus, from reading your posts.. I do not think you are in love with the said Libra guy but who am I to judge your feelings? If you don't feel any passion or love for the Libra guy.. then I recommend that you let him go and tell him that you will not get into a relationship with him because it won't be fair to YOU and him both. If he persists, then just stand your ground and do not let him sway you UNLESS you feel like you DO love him but you just need some time to think things out

I hope you find the answer to your question :)

Back