how to move on after a hurtful break up?

Me Amore

Reaction score
I broke up 2 days ago with my cheater bf. But y I find it hard to move on. The happy memories are coming back to me.I miss him.did I made the tyt decision? I know I can't accept that he cheats 4 d second time. But why am I feelin so hurt now day I left him?

Trust me, if you move on and let go there will be a better guy coming up before you even know it.

Keep yourself so busy that you wont have time reliving the good moments you had with him. Before you know it, you will be healed.

Granted, It won't be easy getting over the break up. It takes time.

I recently was broken up a month ago. Yes, It hurts a whole a lot but it also gets better with time. You just have to find things that keeps you busy. That is what I did. I kept myself busy working long hours, reading books, going out with friends, going to places and things like that. Just about anything that could keep my mind off my ex boyfriend.

I would also suggest you to not to have any kind of contacts with him because if you are still talking to him, it will only serve you as a reminder of the pain that he has caused you for.

There's one thing you should know - Never use drugs or alcohol because it will only put yourself in an unfortunate predicament. Honestly, I did think about wanting to get myself plastered with alcohol. 2 weeks ago, I came home really drunk and I was totally plastered. At that point, I realized it was not doing me any good because it was pulling myself down. So, What did I do? I went through a lot of 'soul' searching to think and to sort it out. In the end, I felt a lot better knowing that I'm able to move on.

Maybe it's just a way that you can try to do it. If others can do it, so can you too.

You did the right thing. Just be strong and keep yourself together. Focus on your life and move on.

Back