How To Make A Video With Captions And Share Or Post

Coolio

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
As a new ASL learner I want to make videos for several reasons such as practice ans critiquing etc and im wondering how can i make a video and then add captions to show what I mean to say? What resources,apps,website etc do you use and which do you think is the best or easiest to use? Hope im posting this in the right category :) thanks to all advice and suggestions in advance

Oh also looking to share it to Facebook or glide if possible

YouTube has tutorials on how to add captions to videos that you upload there. I don't know about videos that you may upload directly to Facebook or something though. I've seen some tutorials on YouTube that may or may not show how to caption videos that aren't uploaded to YT.

Badass. I love this approach! :) I'd be glad to offer critiques too for the shorter videos :P

And what DeafDucky said. Also, if you have a Mac you can use iMovie, or if you have Windows there's Microsoft Movie Maker.

Badass. I love this approach! :) I'd be glad to offer critiques too for the shorter videos :P

And what DeafDucky said. Also, if you have a Mac you can use iMovie, or if you have Windows there's Microsoft Movie Maker.
Is that also something that can be done on iPad?

Another reason to force captions on is if the speaker in your video is hard to understand. If they have a thick accent, speak quickly, or are discussing complex content.

Back