How to lose weight fast

Gian

Reaction score
There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast. That said, many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied. That's why I went online, I did some research & finally found one of the easiest ways to lose weight fast. Here are 3 different videos which you can watch for FREE that will help you lose weight in 7 amount of days:

1.https://oke.io/2pag
2.https://oke.io/hvNDyLi6
3.https://oke.io/sDKg

I have not gone on a 'Diet' but once I was told I have Meniers disease I was informed I would have to change the things I eat to stop my triggers, I cut out salt and Sugar. I cut out Carbs, bread, potato, rice, pasta, red meat,
I was told sugar and salt can be common triggers, I was told too many carbs can also be triggers. I would have to adapt my Diet in Order to keep myself from going extremely dizzy.
Honestly I have lost 5 almost 6 stone in about 12 months. That's a huge loss. Another I found is the size of your meals. I eat a normal portion of food or less now..were as last year I could eat for 2 people in one meal. I feel so much better.
I honestly miss a lot of foods. But I can still have Dark Chocolate my daily Vice. One small square on a night. Crisps./chips I only eat the free from and a big bag will last 4 days rather than eating 2 bags of the same size in one sitting.
I'm really proud of the changes I have made. But it's not a easy thing to keep up with. But it feels good to be the healthiest I have been in over 10 years. Just wanted to share some of the things I changed. Not for everyone but it works for me.

There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast. That said, many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied. That's why I went online, I did some research & finally found one of the easiest ways to lose weight fast. Here are 3 different videos which you can watch for FREE that will help you lose weight in 7 amount of days:

1.https://oke.io/2pag
2.https://oke.io/hvNDyLi6
3.https://oke.io/sDKg
Simple tips yet very helpful, I haven't experience getting fat but still, I do workouts. :)

In trucking food was fuel. In winter when it's -50 and you are loading and stacking 49500 pounds to the floor and lifting up to 150 pound boxes 9 feet or more up over your head in a few hours, drive all night and unload the load to pallets off the trailer floor and then drive to get another floor load. I could eat 4 meals in those days totaling about 9000 calories and did not gain a pound over 155 fighting trim. In the summer I ate very little and worked just as hard. Mostly cold storage type meat, seafood and grocery, perishables. I hydrated mostly. If I lost weight that means I am losing fluids so I drink more sweet tea. The body will eliminate the excess waste in fluid. The foods were rationed to two meals daily. One breakfast and one dinner. Thats it. When it got cold again then the calorie requirements went sky high. Only because I was very active. In 2001 when my avatar picture was taken I was with wife and about 160 all in. It was only in the recent years and COVID in particular with bad food due to poor shipping to grocery stores being out of stock I gained too much. I think it topped out at 260 and back to 210. 190 is my goal. But 210 is plenty where I am. I changed in sizes in some areas and made adjustments to what I eat daily.

I dont work anywhere near as much so I probably require about 1100 calories give or take. Maybe 700. Mostly a meat product with a small amount of potato or similar product for long term burn if I had a long day ahead. I saved the big meals such as a favorite omlette order that is made by a very good deli chef downtown if I have to be with the ex on one of her very long doctors appts. I know its going to be a physical day and will eat hearty.

I always hydrate and keep the salt shaker down. One morning in Spartansburg 76 in summer of 1994, my air conditioning failed. That night the temp at sunset was 98. Humidity of 90 and the AC was icing over my front windshields. I went to bed happy. By morning the truck had baked to about 155 inside the cab and it created a situation that was lethal for me. So it took 10 hours at the counter top drinking 5 pitchers of iced tea with standing orders to waitress to call ambulance if I passed out to heat stroke. I finally hydrated enough to generate a bathroom visit later that night. it only took 5 gallons of tea over a whole day. Then the ac system was totally replaced the next day in Savannah. I took my weight before and after that incident at a local clinic to make sure I am ok and go on trucking. I had gone from 155 down to 140 and the blood chemistry was out of whack from being too acidic in the dehydration as I baked in that oven overnight while sleeping. I almost never woke up and it would be days before the smells of rotting death drew someone to find me.

So I hydrate more than I eat. The food situation is slowly getting better but it's not the same since precovid time. I think I depend on the hydration more than anything these days considering my health situation. The body is working hard to eliminate waste products from inflammation etc. Some days when it's bad I'll have two sandwitches and thats it for 30 to 40 hours and not be hungry. I know enough not to eat very much during those days when later I will be really hungry and can start grazing on summer sausage or eggs etc.

There is one thing I cannot pass up. A big fat plate of Steak sirloin, gravy fries steak cut, a bale of salad with onion, tomatos, ranch etc and some kind of Brussels or other produce to finish off with half a loaf of bread and a few glasses of whiskey and smoke. Sometimes the human body must be hard ware for such strong vices. Its shameful I tell you =)

I also want to lose weight, but I don’t know how, I love to eat so much that I just cannot close my mouth ((I constantly eat, I need to lose 10 kg and I understand that this is at least 2-3 months, but I don’t like restrain yourself in food

I also want to lose weight, but I don’t know how, I love to eat so much that I just cannot close my mouth ((I constantly eat, I need to lose 10 kg and I understand that this is at least 2-3 months, but I don’t like restrain yourself in food
Yeah, the hardest part is to make our brain to understand that all those extra food is not necessary...

The original post seems to be just an advertisement. I looked into the suspicious oke.io. The person gets paid every time someone uses that URL.

Back