How to change the world?

I would give everyone daily beatings until morale in this country improves. :lol:

Changing the world starts with changing oneself. Start to live the way you want to see the world, or society changed, and do not compromise your ideals or your ethics.

I change the world by getting off the Dell for a while. ;)

:wave: TxGolfer, Berry and jillio, looks like you and I happen to be on the "same page" here

Tell Politicians and BP (oil industry) that they failed humanity the last century by remaining dependent on Oil.

Post-cold war nukes decreased a lot, but more could still be destroyed. Nukes have no room on this small planet. When I read about the fall of 1963, I feel blessed no nukes were dropped. Almost no room for error politically.

"climate change" (whatever decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in the air; it's just not normal) needs to be a bigger part of GDP than Defense.

impact "consumerism" (re-distribution of wealth/nobody "needs" 5 cars or whatever excesses) in such a way that we would have more comfortable "safety nets" in society. Not sure how to tackle that. I guess have faith that gov't will help the truly needy in gloomy or bright days.

Back